Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcquick help  (Read 432 times)
tetsuo_z_shima (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

I'm sorry to start a new topic here, but I'm unable to post in the BTCQuick topic as it's not in the newbie section.

I placed an order 2 days ago (my 3rd order with them) and it's been "under review" since that time. I have thrice contacted them via the support ticket very cordially requesting to know what the problem is, and have twice gotten back the exact same canned response about "something funky." I have used the same card on all purchases. I'm very irritated at this point as the price of BTC has gone up significantly, and this is costing me both time and money. How do people get them to respond? My first two transactions were so smooth that I thought the convenience worth their inflated rates, but this single transaction has cancelled out any good will they had built with me. I look at the ongoing thread and see this seems to happen regularly and the only way people get things resolved is complaining on a public message board - that seems like an awful business practice, but here I am to give it a try.

So Ascension, if you are out there, please take a look at my order (21137) and/or consider having someone email a response to my inquiries that aren't copy/pasted non-information. Thank you.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:27:38 AM

You're not going to get a reply here because of this fear..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNwbjcuQUv8
tetsuo_z_shima (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:51:15 AM

That would be fine, actually. At least the soup nazi returns the customer's money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: