Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is going to integrate in our life of young people  (Read 400 times)
lubbia (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.

This really is the question of which countries is going to allow crypto adoption. But surely you can even now buy things with crypto, mostly online tho but still you can. If we continue to have exponential growth and if governments allow this of course, we could be looking in lets say 5years time to have many merchants who accept crypto.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

They definitely will be, I was surprised when I saw that I can pay my order in one online store by btc or eth. And my order consisted of toddler diapers. So I guess we will be able to buy everything soon.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

Looking at the speed and improvement of technology in our daily lives, I do not think it will take like 20 years for the integration of crypto coins in our daily lives. If it is not a bubble but a real payment system, the integration and regulations will be done in at most 3 years.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I strongly believe cryptocurrency will be used for future transactions if we're looking at 20+ years. Our monetary system as it is is a sham, a fraud and a huge mess. I think a lot of people underestimate the profoundness of something like Bitcoin.

semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

yes of course because the teenagers' thinking patterns are more extensive in searching for methods and work very quickly than older people. that's why many teens love the crypto currency in my area.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Yes of course, just as people use mobiles nowadays, they will use crypto, the key is to make it very user friendly so that you don´t really have to deal with any complexity and that means adoption.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

Right now in the financial field such as transaction records that we do will be recorded on a server or multiple servers, Surely this server has a great defense and always backup. But I believe in the future, blockchain technology will change the way the system works thoroughly.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Take note of this: please don't get offended on what I am going to say.

Basing on topic and question I think that your just a newbie to the situation of the world of crypto which is the era of technology in which it is already with us and some are using it right now for their daily living like us here Filipinos who is now in use of daily transactions of paying bills that is

COINS.PH  that we can pay bills:

-Credit card bills
-electric bills
-cable
-water bills
-boardband/internet
-paying bills for goverment related
-tuition fees

Also if you are pointing out of high tech transaction might happen in the future its a big and wonderful yes technology will increase, it will be upgraded or who knows maybe no more paper money.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

There are a number of coins which are launched keeping in min the interests or needs of young people. You should wait to see how the market reacts to these coins before investing.
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Life of young people? I think this question is too vague or too general. Because I don't really see a thick margin between what adults and young people spend on. If you're talking about partying, I don't see that that's only limited to young people. If it's smoking, or drinking, or prepaid loads, all of these are also consumed by adults. Could you specify further your question? What products or services for young people are you referring to? Thanks.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Sure the generation of today are those who are technology savvy but for the young ones to appreciate the crypto industry, we still need the older genertaion to be able to embrace this technology too. As it is now, crypto technology is still is in infant stage.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

I believe in the power of Blockchain and in future of cryptocurrency. I’m sure that  in some years there will be a way to make transactions faster than they are now. And then it will come to our everyday lives.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

I started with the young people and I am the younger ones. I wonder what will happen next when we get older. it is integrated into all of us lives.  Cool
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

That's the thing. A lot of people are already looking forward to that but it's gonna take a long time.

Definitely at least 20 years.
sunX3

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

This is why I think it's really the future. Sooner than you know it, people will start using crypto daily for their payments, can't wait for it!
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

Before the adoption of Crypto first, the people have to educate first about all terminology of Crypto how it makes big roll into the current market.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

It's already a little integrated, but i don't mind it becoming more and more important and involved!
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:40:41 AM

Not just young people I think crypto is truly the future and everyone will have to adapt to using it daily.

Might take a long time but we'll see the results.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

I believe crypto will be widely used in our daily life in 5 years.
More than that, blockchain technology will change our lives in a dramatic way at the same time.
We are fortunate to be the early adopters of these great things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: