Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India banned bitcoin but I don’t want to quit bitcoins ??  (Read 614 times)
goku19 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

Bitcoin has became integral part of my life since last couple of years... I started with faucets then I bought and started trading bitcoins and later started writing articles about bitcoins and cryptos and now I am spending a lot of my time in this like altcoins trading and many things..... with this news coming I am shocked.. please tell me what can I do to continue on this as RBI will stop any transactions of bitcoin from my bank so I won’t be able to buy or sell bitcoins which will make everything useless what work i do... please advice me what can i do in this situation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

Bitcoin has became integral part of my life since last couple of years... I started with faucets then I bought and started trading bitcoins and later started writing articles about bitcoins and cryptos and now I am spending a lot of my time in this like altcoins trading and many things..... with this news coming I am shocked.. please tell me what can I do to continue on this as RBI will stop any transactions of bitcoin from my bank so I won’t be able to buy or sell bitcoins which will make everything useless what work i do... please advice me what can i do in this situation
If India banned bitcoin,I will continue because we are not an Indian people.We are Filipino and in our country its not yet be ban so continue use on it.If our country going to ban bitcoin then that the time I will going to stop because theres nothing we can do just to respect what our govenment rules about it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

If India banned bitcoin,I will continue because we are not an Indian people.We are Filipino and in our country its not yet be ban so continue use on it.If our country going to ban bitcoin then that the time I will going to stop because theres nothing we can do just to respect what our govenment rules about it.
You did not help him bro, I think if there is nothing good you can say in a thread dont waste your time on replying here and dont waste our time reading your non sense reply dont just post to get the required activity on your sig campaign!

For the OP, I think it will help if you and other bitcoin user in your country will have a group and try to file an appeal to your government because in your case it will broke your life if that will totally happen.

SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

I'm not sure if you mean that you would like to convert BTC to fiat currency there locally in India?

If so, then you should rather just get a Crypto debit card...then you can withdraw cash at an ATM.

Some options are Bitpay and WirexApp.com

Should be a few more available as well.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

Can the news from where dude? Is this the source? https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/07/no-india-not-banned-bitcoin-trading-government-confirms

"According to Unocoin, there is no ban on Bitcoin and no indication the RBI deems it an illegal currency No funds have been frozen either, and exchange users can continue to use the platform as they always have With no banks alerting Unocoin of any impending changes, business will resume as normal until stated otherwise."
Maybe this is just a concern from the RBI only, While the Indian Government Authority doesn't prohibit Bitcoin trade I think is still safe.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

But as far as I know, India has not banned bitcoin.
So your source? Or just a FUD?

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

But as far as I know, India has not banned bitcoin.
So your source? Or just a FUD?
He is probably talking about this : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst. Honestly though, people should learn to understand better since it is clearly stated that only RBI is the one who will not deal and provide services to anyone using crypto, but it wasn't said that bitcoin was banned in India as a whole.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

Don’t worry broo I am also from India and pretty much similar to you... it is no where states that bitcoin has banned the bitcoin...they said they will not deal with any activity on the bitcoins and with your own risks..you can continue what you are doing so far

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

I had time to think this is just a game to shake back altcoin prices. Not without cause, I have repeatedly heard the news from India, and the news only contains the issue of negative issues and clarified with positive issues, after that back again negative issues, just like that continuously. If you think optimist of course this becomes a big question Huh I think India still have much to learn again in mempermain kan their news, because in this age people are not as stupid as they think.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

It was another stupid and wrong translation of the news. Now it is very popular, so it is better to look for information in several sources and from trusted people.
I think this news was specifically so incorrectly written to make people sell. But I think now the market is dumping or pump only when people just sell or buy, and this is not related to what kind of bad news. I do not understand why any leap of the course is tied to the news? Can you explain?
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

.. please advice me what can i do in this situation
Move to Pakistan.  The people are just about the same and it is nearby.  Pakistan will let you Bitcoin just fine. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Stop fud ppl. India didn’t ban BTC
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

I think you can still buy and sell bitcoin, but you need to deal anonymously, you can try to use perfect money and deposit, you can exchange your perfect money to bitcoin in any exchanger listed here https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html

Before I am using changer.com, but I don't know they are still safe, but you can use other exchange sites from perfect money exchanger list just choose high trust score so that you are safe to exchange your perfect money to bitcoin.

Then, if you couldn't trade online in any exchanges because your internet provider blocking any bitcoin related website and exchanges just use a VPN or buy VPS account so that you can browse anonymously using your own VPS account and VPN/

Make sure that you are using VPN with Socks5 so that you are safe.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

You did not help him bro, I think if there is nothing good you can say in a thread dont waste your time on replying here and dont waste our time reading your non sense reply dont just post to get the required activity on your sig campaign!

For the OP, I think it will help if you and other bitcoin user in your country will have a group and try to file an appeal to your government because in your case it will broke your life if that will totally happen.
I don't think that is going to help because in India there is not much awareness regarding the subject and we do not have much people who deal in the crypto currency. So there is not gonna be any good strength to oppose the decisions of the government. And as far as I am updated with this news, I think government has yet not imposed a ban on the crypto currency. It is just a statement release by the RBI to discontinue the dealings in virtual currencies. So you still have time to convert your digi currency into fiat. But after this statement release, one thing is for sure, government of India will soon take an action in this regard and that might be for sure banning of crypto currency. But until now no wrong has been done, you still have some time!
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

however, my bitcoin news will keep going for bitcoin trading. but with any note of my bitcoin activity, the risk remains my own responsibility. most of which prohibit bitcoin is not prohibiting bitcoin as a whole.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I think that the best thing you can do would be to go and continue working to accumulate more bitcoins and other altcoins and then sell them to foreigners out of your country for cash. This way, you will still be able to work or trade and earn crypto currencies and make money out of it. Although it would be quite a hassle since you are gonna be prone to scams. You can always use escrows for that so no worries. Another choice you can do is to get out of your country and live somewhere else where bitcoins and other cryptos are not banned or labeled illegal. I think that would be the best course of action.

But I think that this ban will be temporary because if your country sees how other countries that adopted cryptos are doing great, your government might reconsider it and change its views on it. But I'm not sure about that though or if it happens, it may take a years.

Anyways, good luck man.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

You can simply do nothing but moving to another country or stop trading until everything is okay, I believe this is temporary so you should not care much about it. You can maybe hold your coins in wallets instead of trading.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

not only you are shocked, but i and everyone are also shocked after hearing the news about RBI's attitude, though not the first time, but this is a big blow to the crypto world, and today we feel the impact.

and our attitude as a crypto user, we better survive and not release crypto from our hands, this correction will end. and we should always make a positive contribution to the crypto world.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

First of all, i would like to say sorry as I know it must be hard to have bitcoin be banned on your country. What i can suggest is if you have a close friend on another country where you trust and you can also access. You can have him do the work and just give him a portion of your eanings as recompense. That way you can have a much more better way of still handling your cryptocurrency but outside the jursidiction of your country. Which I think works for everyone
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

India banned Bitcoin for the support of domestic stock market. The investment from stock market was shrinking and money flowing to crypto so India banned Crypto. But i will continue my investment through other countries.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: