Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 02:26:03 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block erupter  (Read 462 times)
Ebeg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:15:36 AM

Hello,

I have 2 7 port hubs running 5 block erupters each and when I plug them in sometimes bfg miner finds all of the usbs, and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it says error COM... privelages not available or something like that. Is it the hub or me? Also if it does recognize and accept them all some of them don't get any shares but the green light is not solid, it blinks. Sometimes there are a couple that just keep the green light and it turns off and then back on periodically. This is really confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ebeg
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:39:58 AM

Hello,

I have 2 7 port hubs running 5 block erupters each and when I plug them in sometimes bfg miner finds all of the usbs, and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it says error COM... privelages not available or something like that. Is it the hub or me? Also if it does recognize and accept them all some of them don't get any shares but the green light is not solid, it blinks. Sometimes there are a couple that just keep the green light and it turns off and then back on periodically. This is really confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ebeg

When it comes to USB block erupter, the first problem to consider should be the power......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: