Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good trade site for scalping?  (Read 98 times)
buiatti (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

Hi,

I was wondering, where is the best website to trade crypto currencies, in order to handle some scalping.

I've seen posts of you guys loosing money because the trader holds on the order for so long, that they make the profit on the exchange of the currency value, and some cases, that there was a loss on the user end of the transaction.

I don't want something like TradeSatoshi either, as the prices are managed by the users, and I see people asking for the price of a coin, about 1.000 times more than that currency is really worth.

At CoinRanking website, I can see that the price for some currencies go up about 200%-500% overnight, and when the person takes the funds away, the price drop to it's original amount. And I want to take advantage of these variances, and I know that, using the websites that hold on trades will screw with the strategy used, while site like TradeSatoshi, LiveCoin and Yobit will not provide me with the opportunity for such scalping.

Does anybody has a decent trading site that is fast, and would allow this sort of scalping, even with coins that go up and down every few minutes?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: