Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Here!  (Read 1689 times)
CROEINDLTD

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:09:29 PM

Hello everyone.

I am new to this forums too. Rather annoying not being able to post on the forum sections I am interested in.

I can not recollect what the requirements are to get promoted from "newbie", can anyone refresh my memory?

Thank you.

Don't worry soon you'll be able to get into the other sections, it's only like a requirement of 10 post or something around that.

Hello everyone.

I am new to this forums too. Rather annoying not being able to post on the forum sections I am interested in.

I can not recollect what the requirements are to get promoted from "newbie", can anyone refresh my memory?

Thank you.

Don't worry soon you'll be able to get into the other sections, it's only like a requirement of 10 post or something around that.

It is one post and 4 hours after your 1st post.
Im sure, you can check in newbies sticky yourselves  Wink

Thanks! Cheesy

OnT: I was very close to invest when BTC was around $60, but it was too complicated I thought. Oh well, at least I still got the money...
JDJ925 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:21:05 AM

How much was bitcoin when you first heard of it? I heard of it when it was 60, but I didnt have money to invest! I still dont have money to invest, but I have made 1 BTC from scratch!

I'm not sure how much it was going for when I first heard about it. When I finally started researching it, it was around $60. How did you make 1 BTC from scratch (if you don't mind me asking)?
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 12:24:34 AM

How much was bitcoin when you first heard of it? I heard of it when it was 60, but I didnt have money to invest! I still dont have money to invest, but I have made 1 BTC from scratch!

I'm not sure how much it was going for when I first heard about it. When I finally started researching it, it was around $60. How did you make 1 BTC from scratch (if you don't mind me asking)?

Well I gamble a LOT and have made a reasonable amount. Proof here (http://screencloud.net/v/4I85), and I design sites for others. My site (http://nahtnam.com). Finally I do this (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.0), and have finished one month, resulting in a 0.3 profit!

JimmyJum

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Hi, just signed up to the forum today, nice to meet you all! I first heard of bitcoin a few years back but ignored it unfortunately. Now with the rising price I guess it's time to take a closer look Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: