Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: With Governments Banning Bitcoins. Its Going To be Dead By 2020  (Voting closed: April 11, 2018, 02:04:31 PM)
Agree - 2 (12.5%)
Disagree - 11 (68.8%)
Maybe - 3 (18.8%)
I Am Going To Gamble Because I Am Loaded - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With Governments Banning Bitcoins. Its Going To be Dead By 2020  (Read 314 times)
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

With Governments Banning Bitcoins. Its Going To be Dead By 2020. As Countries Follow Banning It. 95 % Of People Won't Do Anything Illegal If It's Banned By Government. So I Think Its Time To Cash Out And Cut Your Loses. Because It Is Going To Keep Dropping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raiderosik

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I wont agree with you.

For now there is only 2 options for goverments, they can fight against crypto, and they can take profit from it.
Most of the  thinking pcountries will do the gate number 2  like russia( simple 13% tax of crypto earning)  So in my opinion they will  accept it sooner or later.

asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Crypto is the trend. There is no government that prohibits a trend.
1. Crypto will not die, at least by 2020. Because the government has no intention of banning crypto and bitcoin. They only limit ico or law to avoid risks to citizens and avoid flowing money abroad. They will collect taxes.
2. Crypto will die when the world have no criminals, BTC will return zero if the world no longer smuggled. And of course, since human was born, that never stopped
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

I think the government forbids crypto because they are not too familiar with crypto, they are still shocked by new things, just like someone who has never done something new then someone else trying to introduce someone about something new this is sure to make them surprised by the presence of something new, so I think the government is just surprised with the world of crypto and I'm sure the government will slowly legalize bitcoin....
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Bitcoin can disappears in the future, but not because governments will ban it. This ban is not possible, because there is always a way around.

Bitcoin can disappear in the future:
- if its development continues at the same pace
- if there will be more and more ways to buy altcoins for fiat money

Then it will be useless...
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

With Governments Banning Bitcoins. Its Going To be Dead By 2020. As Countries Follow Banning It. 95 % Of People Won't Do Anything Illegal If It's Banned By Government. So I Think Its Time To Cash Out And Cut Your Loses. Because It Is Going To Keep Dropping.
I do not think your opinion is correct. It is possible that governments banned the sale and exchange of Bitcoins. But many people will continue to use bitcoin. No one can stop people using bitcoin, including the government
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

There are countries that are banning the use of bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies. But this does not imply that all the other governments will be banning bitcoin. If you are very sure on you words then can you post an announcement coming from countries that they will ban bitcoin, place the list here. There are very few countries that have banned bitcoin, thus this mean that bitcoin is working on still expanding on the other countries of the world. 2020 is a very rich year for bitcoin.
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I wont agree with you.

For now there is only 2 options for goverments, they can fight against crypto, and they can take profit from it.
Most of the  thinking pcountries will do the gate number 2  like russia( simple 13% tax of crypto earning)  So in my opinion they will  accept it sooner or later.

No Asian Country Would Agree With You, As It Is Banned In Almost All of Asia (India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Korea, China, . It Violates The Forex Act, In Many Countries And Threatens The Government. As BTC is Being Used In Many Illegal Activities.
Indian Government Has Already Banned It And Named It AN Illegal Tender And Froze All Exchanges. Noone Can Sell Or Buy Bitcoins. Those Having BTC In Indian Exchanges Have Their BTC Stuck Forever. As Banks Oppose It Too.

Marchin, a senator from west Virginias, recently wrote a letter to the treasury department and Congress asking for a complete ban on Bitcoin use in the country. Senator Marchin is not alone. Another high-level politician from New York has also demanded a Bitcoin ban in the US.

I Don't See The Bans Ever Being Lifted.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

No one is agree your point because many countries are discussing the legalisation of Bitcoin. I think 2020 bitcoin is reach a milestone in all over the world so don't think negative thoughts in Bitcoin. Who said the 95% of peoples are panic in crypto investment. Majority of the non investors are panic in Bitcoin investment because many scam projects are failed in the market so some news are against in Cryptocurrency mostly Bitcoin is affected in the Crypto market. This will change soon and peoples are understand the Bitcoin potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I certainly agree that if a considerable number of the countries worldwide would be banning bitcoin then it would be in deep trouble and would probably correct in surmising that it might be gone if it would not be properly regulated or continued to grow. I still think that we should just focus first on the little things which includes information drive, utilizing social media as a way to advertise and that we use bitcoin as personal advertisers and do not be shy in twlling people that we have and would be using cryptocurrency
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Actually there are many countries ban bitcoin, but the resident still use bitcoin. So I don't think if government ban bitcoin, it will impact to the number of people who use bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

There are countries that are banning the use of bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies. But this does not imply that all the other governments will be banning bitcoin. If you are very sure on you words then can you post an announcement coming from countries that they will ban bitcoin, place the list here. There are very few countries that have banned bitcoin, thus this mean that bitcoin is working on still expanding on the other countries of the world. 2020 is a very rich year for bitcoin.

Its Already Banned In All Major Asian Countries. And Asia Is Worlds Largest Continent. But Even if A Few More Countries Join. Its Going To Be A Disaster For Bitcoin. As The Price Will Drop Further. I Don't See 2020 As A Rich Year For Bitcoin With Todays Conditions. But Then Again That's My Personal Opinion.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

I don't think government will banned bitcoin and it will be going to be dead by 2020. I don't believed it because our own government are starting to adopted and legalized crypto currency in our country,as long as we are here to support and use it then bitcoin will not die.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

Do you even know the difference between banning bitcoins and regulations on bitcoins? I don't remember whether there is any country that has banned bitcoin over the last one year. There are some issues going on created by bankers in India but there are no truth of bitcoin being banned by Indian government. Here you can get the idea of what the govt. of India think of cryptocurrency. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9xY8_nc04g
Yes regulations have been implemented, bitcoin taxation have begun and no one can say they didn't expect these these movement from governments. You saw some negative news, mere speculations, you took the decision to create FUD on here? If you think it is time for you to cash out then do it. No one cares about your FUD.

LuckyDriller

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

It's not governments who ruin btc Wink
Govs have no power to forbid any crypto.

It's participants of dark economy, who do not need it any more as it is not secure and is quite traceable. They simply fled to more safe currencies. Hamsters never needed btc except "investing". And now it seems that even greedy hamsters do not need btc as well Grin
Anyway, when ppl do not need whatever useless stuff it becomes cheap.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

Gov don't ban it. They just need to do regulation to make sure it will not hurt their citizen. Many countries are starting to adopted and legalized cryptocurrency like Newegg accepted Bitcoin before and now they planing to accept it again for Canadian people to easy to shopping with bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Do you even know the difference between banning bitcoins and regulations on bitcoins? I don't remember whether there is any country that has banned bitcoin over the last one year. There are some issues going on created by bankers in India but there are no truth of bitcoin being banned by Indian government. Here you can get the idea of what the govt. of India think of cryptocurrency. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9xY8_nc04g
Yes regulations have been implemented, bitcoin taxation have begun and no one can say they didn't expect these these movement from governments. You saw some negative news, mere speculations, you took the decision to create FUD on here? If you think it is time for you to cash out then do it. No one cares about your FUD.

No Need To Take It Personally Buddy, This Is A Poll. I Value Your Opinion.
But Clearly, You Don't Follow News Nor Do You Know What Has Happened In A Year. Let Alone A Year. In The Last Few Weeks.
But As U Said These Movements From Governments Were Expected. Well, They Have Begun And Are Hurting Bitcoin Bigtime. If You Haven't Noticed. So I Was Just Stating My Opinion. Did Not Mean To Offend You Or Anyone In Anyway. Don't Like It. Don't Bother Posting.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

I think the government does not prohibit Bitcoin but simply does not recognize its value, because we personally hold bitcoins which the government cannot prohibit. They can only be restricted through severe regulations on exchanges, but they cannot be fundamentally shaken. Bitcoin in our hands.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

The government is not banning cryptocurrencies. What they are trying to do is to introduce regulations and in my own opinion, this will go a long way in preventing fraud and all forms of scam which ultimately will bring about trust and attract corporate investment.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

I think otherwise! There are some governments who have banned bitcoin but there are few other governments who have legalised it as well. So we will have to look at the bigger picture. If all governments ban it, then your vision may become reality, but since we have crypto friendly countries as well, the game is different here.

What we are missing is a proper crypto framework. Germany and Japan has already provided with such framework which can serve as a guideline for other countries. Bitcoin is a comparatively new currency to most of the governments. So it is too early to comment. But I strongly believe many more countries will come forward and adopt bitcoin in coming years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: