Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get on the boat with me, x2 x3 x4  (Read 221 times)
thanhdat031 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

BCD/BTC Binance
Mid-term from 2 to 3 days
target 1 : 3650
target 2 : 4250
hodl x2 x3 x5 .
https://i.imgur.com/1owyaBb.png
https://i.imgur.com/1owyaBb.png
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 02:50:58 PM by Poink

BCD/BTC Binance
Mid-term from 2 to 3 days
target 1 : 3650
target 2 : 4250
hodl x2 x3 x5 .

To be fair...almost ANY decent coin you buy now have potential to go x3 - x5...the question is when or how soon.

That said, I personally won't touch this coin...looks like it is DEAD.

Good luck!
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

I am not with your with that BCD buy. I will wait for another dip and maybe I will buy in then. If BCD will go up, the whole cryptomarket will bounce for sure! I hope the market will bounce soon!
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Bitcoin diamond is a waste of time and money, doesn't offer anything more than any other clone coin. Better to either stick with bitcoin or switch over to ethereum / NEO which has a better chance of survival in the increasingly tough marketplace
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

To be fair...almost ANY decent coin you buy now have potential to go x3 - x5...the question is when or how soon.

That said, I personally won't touch this coin...looks like it is DEAD.

Good luck!

I agree with you almost every good coin is at a dip at the moment and they will pop up when the market is green again. Which we can expect soon.
BCD i dont see any great in it but yes when the market will be green even the shitcoins gives x2 x3 returns but i will pass. Wont be touching BCD
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

also think this look more like the dead coin, good like you with that I hope I'm wrong and you get some profit on that
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Look at nmr that seems to be at the bottom of the bottom and it had huge bull run when it was launched on bittrex last summer but after that it lost steem and struggling and no signs of recovery yet.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Looks like an interesting trend but i am not sure this is the perfect time to buy it yet. Market is so unstable right now and it’s risky to invest in that kind of coin. It could be better idea to watch it and whole market for couple of days more to catch the right moment to go in.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

I do not really believe in the prospects of this coin and in forks in general. I wish you that this coin grew well, but I do not plan to invest it myself.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

I think now and then some of these tokens would likely be doing pump and dump and BTCD is one of those coins with this potential particularly because it is listed on some of the big exchanges in the space, Binance, Okex and Huobi. I will not touch this coin because I don't see future or understand how it will gain adoption expect for the usual speculation

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

I think now and then some of these tokens would likely be doing pump and dump and BTCD is one of those coins with this potential particularly because it is listed on some of the big exchanges in the space, Binance, Okex and Huobi. I will not touch this coin because I don't see future or understand how it will gain adoption expect for the usual speculation

Well it do have a large marketcap, And even if it is listed in a well known exchange like Binance, Okex, and Huobi the hype will surely make this coin a promising one but then again I myself doesn't see any potential in it, Well maybe I haven't heard of this coin yet andI really don't know if there are a potential in the future or it can only be a hindrance to the main coin and that is bitcoin.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

I do not really believe in the prospects of this coin and in forks in general. I wish you that this coin grew well, but I do not plan to invest it myself.
From the beginning I don't believe in Btcd that coin will make a huge along with other coins. This coin for me will not totally grow it's value. I might as well invest in other coins that has obviously with a good project and future.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Those are 1 day ticks? Doesn't look like the coin has had any movement since March 1st or so.. Kind of looks like this coin is dying. Looks like the only thing that will raise the price is some sort of news. I haven't really looked into it much, but it doesn't look like anything new. Just a clone coin that is probably dying/dead.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

If you are planning to make money,look for new altcoin  upcoming good. ico.. Go to their channel or social media account to be active and have a discussion with them to learn more about the project and make sure you really understand what they say and they are transparent and then make an investment ,i think it is one of the most profitable way to earn money here and to help spreding it to the world.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Hard to believe someone is trying to promote bitcoin diamond Cheesy This is just another shitcoin that needs to be discontinued, it's sister coin bitcoin gold has already been subjected to a 51% hack attack, BCD will probably end up in the same situation. Stick with bitcoin core, it's a safe bet during uncertain times

Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I have never had a coin and I have never got a coin, so I have not been able to play treding, hopefully soon catch up like you, and actually the flash you give is very interesting, if I have capital, I will follow you, amen
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

There are many 10x potential coins so why would anyone be interested in x2 x3 x4 coins, there are many many new projects who are being traded 90% below their ico prices due to bear markets, if we buy now we have easy chance to gain as soon as volume gets back to previous highs.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

There are many 10x potential coins so why would anyone be interested in x2 x3 x4 coins, there are many many new projects who are being traded 90% below their ico prices due to bear markets, if we buy now we have easy chance to gain as soon as volume gets back to previous highs.

x2, x3, x4 is more reasonable for me,
yeah, at this moment a lot of project is down even the price is down below the ICO price when hit the market
but, i'm not sure if a all new born project will be survive in this market situations without strong development
so, i hope you must do a research before buying

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

Bitcoin Diamond is not a very good hard fork bitcoin, which I think will soon fall much lower. Invest better in more promising coins, such as Iota.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: