Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅[ANN][ICO]✅HUYUcoin✅DECENTRALIZED GENEALOGY POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN✅✅  (Read 458 times)
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:35:33 PM by HU_ME

Free ancestry, for everyone, forever

HUYU is a free ancestry platform that will allow a user to connect and interact with family and friends globally. The content on HUYU will be generated by the users themselves and the platform will be ad-free.

Families are the foundation of human relationships. The intelligent genealogy engine will allow users to connect with family quickly and easily. HUYU will strengthen these relationships in a secure manner. The benefits of this are convenient and secure family communication, global gifting, secure photo and contact sharing.

HUYU will allow children to have social media accounts as their identity will be confirmed by a responsible parent or guardian. HUYU will allow the guardian to monitor traffic, restrict contacts and instill good online and social media habits in those that they are responsible for.

The addition of friends in time will complete “Your World”.

Global gifting made easy

Giving a gift to a family member in another country or territory has always been a challenge and expensive. There is freight to consider, as well as import duties and the enforce ability of warranties in a foreign jurisdiction. The HUYU WISHLIST will relieve the user of these challenges. The WISHLIST will work on any online store and will ensure that users receive a gift they want. Satisfied customers - all around!

How long do we wait for HUYU to launch?

HUYU is currently less than 6 months from worldwide launch. From conceptualization in 2014 the team produced a high-level prototype which has proven that the concept is achievable. The company HUYU SA Pty (Ltd) was registered in 2015 and work began almost immediately. Towards the end of 2016 a major breakthrough was made with the family tree with regards to the mechanics of how it builds. We feel this will be incredibly disruptive as the tree is now intelligent and will not require a curator to verify the data. Data with be verified over and over again by the users themselves, on the fly. The framework, databases and 90% of the front-end for the final product have been completed. This final product will be released to the public in September 2018 and is expected to attract at least 2 mil users within the first 90 days.

The Perpetual Life Cycle of HUYUcoin

The value of the HUYUcoin will be determined by scarcity. 650 million coins will be released during the ICO. As the MACRO data grows more and more reports will be run, hence more HUYUcoin will be needed. HUYUcoin will also be used for other features on the site huyu.co such as partner incentives and using additional HUYU services. Basic genealogy, communication and storage will always be free thus ensuring the user's legacy in posterity. The site will be AD-FREE!!

Through the vehicle of supply and demand, users will be able to determine the value of their MACRO data for themselves. HUYU will release all coins used and will not HODL. This will ensure the supply of HUYUcoin in the market place remains constant and the FREE market will determine the value, not HUYU.

Personal user data will be kept safe through the employment of decentralization. Only MACRO data will be used in the reporting tools. This data will be extracted from the decentralized network on a macro level to a separate network of query servers that will deliver the reports requested by data buyers. These buyers will need to pay for the results with HUYUcoin they have purchased on the open market.

Pre-sale & ICO

The pre-sale of HUYUcoin is underway currently and will end on 20 May 2018 @ 23:00 GMT. 50 million HUYUcoin is available on the Waves Platform as a HUYU/BTC pairing.

The first stage of the public ICO will begin 1 June 2018 @ 0:00 GMT.

First Stage 200 million HUYUcoin will be available @ 30% discount (263 Satoshi each)
Second Stage 200 million HUYUcoin @ 15% discount (319 Satoshi each)
Third Stage 200 million HUYUcoin @ 375 Satoshi each

EACH STAGE WILL FOLLOW DIRECTLY AFTER THE ONE BEFORE.

How will HUYU use the funds?

The funds raised in the ICO will ensure a runway of 3-5 years for the project. This will be more than sufficient time for HUYU to build the data required for the services on the platform.

These funds will allow HUYU to continue with development of future modules that have been conceptualized and specified.

The viral genealogy module will attract over 2 million users within 90 days of launch. This will form the launch pad from which HUYU will expand.

The funds will be utilized as follows:

Why Waves Platform?

WAVES has been chosen as the preferred platform to launch the HUYUcoin for various reasons.

●   As a truly decentralized exchange WAVES is less likely to be influenced by policy decisions made by central banks and governments. Decentralization will allow for the highest degree of security and reliability.
●   Ultra-low cost of transactions giving the user maximum value.
●   Fast - with the introduction of WAVES NG the network can now process up to 100 transactions / second. This will be increased to 1000 transactions / second once the full upgrade is implemented.
●   WAVES has multiple FIAT gateways allowing users to easily convert FIAT into crypto.
●   Scalable, the WAVES platform and trading DEX are fully scalable to manage higher future volumes.
●   Simple and easy to use interface - WAVES has gone to great lengths to make the interface resemble the standards expected and seen in online banking applications.

BUY HUYUcoin

Download our WhitePaper

For more information please use these links:

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

a very interesting project, a project about family relationships, this project can make us more familiar with our family and friends. good luck for this project. Smiley
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

Thank you we are very excited about our disruptive family model.  Smiley
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:05:40 PM by Eulalila

Nice but have to checkout what the whitepaper says...
merculet
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the HUYU ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/HUYU_coin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Very interesting idea! This is something like a family social network) It will be very interesting to test and the main thing is that it's free. Success in development!
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

Very interesting idea! This is something like a family social network) It will be very interesting to test and the main thing is that it's free. Success in development!
Thank you for the kind words. Yes it is FREE and AD-FREE. You won't need to wait long to test, we are currently doing our final coding and testing, will be ready for launch on 1 September 2018.
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the HUYU ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/HUYU_coin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
We appreciate the input. Will definitely take a look at  https://concourseq.io/Q/HUYU_coin
zinkcity

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

Very nice idea. What's the hard cap if I may ask?
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

The hard cap is 1959 BTC, which at today's rate of $6798 = $13.3 Million
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

The hard cap is 1959 BTC, which at today's rate of $6798 = $13.3 Million

Forgot to mention the pre-sale is live on WAVES at the moment until 30 April, the cap for this is 47 BTC
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank you for the support. The team is looking forward to September when we launch. It's been a long but fruitful 4 years.
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Yes is is similar to a family social network. Friends will be added with a later upgrade to come Q4 2018.

The platform will focus on a "clean" internet experience and allows parents to register child accounts due to parental oversight through the family tree model.

The family tree is self governing and does not require a curator.
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

HUYUcoin pre-sale and ICO is now listed and rated on WAVESGO. Check it out http://wavesgo.com/icos
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Good project, I see a huge potential for success here, filled by experienced teams in their respective fields. I am sure that in the near future the proyak will be invaded by investors and bounty hunters.
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

Good project, I see a huge potential for success here, filled by experienced teams in their respective fields. I am sure that in the near future the proyak will be invaded by investors and bounty hunters.
Thank you for your comment. We are looking forward to a great ICO which starts on 1 May. The pre-sale is now on until 30 April. Our vision is to bring FREE genealogy to the world as we believe this is a right as it is your story.
The main site will be ready 1 September 2018 for world wide launch and we are expecting massive growth through our intelligent viral family tree engine.
HU_ME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

We have completed our ex-plainer video about HUYUcoin, take a look.
            video
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: