Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦  (Read 22129 times)
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

Utility token on the Aligato platform for now but why not utility in other areas in the future - CEO said that last time on the meeting

Very interesting quote. Any idea what other kinds of platforms he might have in mind?

Yeah if they could delegate one team to this, and a new team to another I wouldn't have any problems in investing in both. They seem to have what it takes to run a successful ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoICOs (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

This project looks great! I hope this project will be successful. Good luck to you all!

There are so many nice people investing in Aligato lol.

Aligato team is also realy nice and reliable. They are working hard even 20 hours per day to make project successful.

I can add that currently we are also developing our head offices.
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

This project looks great! I hope this project will be successful. Good luck to you all!

Aligato team is also realy nice and reliable. They are working hard even 20 hours per day to make project successful.

Where are your head offices located?
joblessminer

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

Is there any time frame on when we could expect drone delivery to most customers?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Utility token on the Aligato platform for now but why not utility in other areas in the future - CEO said that last time on the meeting

Very interesting quote. Any idea what other kinds of platforms he might have in mind?

Come on, you can't tease us like this! lol
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

Can we expect mobile platforms to be ready by launch?
CryptoICOs (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

Two locations: London and Brzozowiec in Poland

Is there any time frame on when we could expect drone delivery to most customers?

Advanced work on drones delivery system - Q3-Q4 2019 and working beta platform is scheduled on Q1-Q2 2020

Smiley Really it was a more speculative thought of our CEO at that point. We are creative but strongly focusing on scheduled tasks right now. Aligato team has a lot work to do

Yes, our developers will start to build a mobile app soon
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

I'm pretty excited for the future of this project. Especially the mobile apps; I didn't realize they would be in development so soon. Good work.
Dreaming

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

Advanced work on drones delivery system - Q3-Q4 2019 and working beta platform is scheduled on Q1-Q2 2020

Smiley Really it was a more speculative thought of our CEO at that point. We are creative but strongly focusing on scheduled tasks right now. Aligato team has a lot work to do

Interesting, can I ask why you decided to have 2 headquarters?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

Are you guys selling merchandise? If not, when will you be selling it?

I'd love to get an Aligato tshirt!

We are going to do it for sure but right now we have more important things on our minds Smiley

Tommorow we have the Aligato meeting and we are going to discuss various issues.

Stay tuned guys!

I completely understand, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. How did the Aligato meeting go? Anything new coming up?
joblessminer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

It's not too surprising the drone implementation would take a while. It's a very advanced feature that no one has fully pulled off even now.
evalovebanana

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

This project looks interesting. Why did your team choose to use the blockchain create this project? What advantages will it provide?
CryptoICOs (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

A certain kind of balance. I mean in UK: servers, invoicing and stuff like that but in Poland: customer service and costs

We are going to do it for sure but right now we have more important things on our minds Smiley

Tommorow we have the Aligato meeting and we are going to discuss various issues.

Stay tuned guys!

I completely understand, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. How did the Aligato meeting go? Anything new coming up?
CEO has a rule - we cannot tell people news until anything is confirmed or done because we would not like to speculate but there was a brainstorm of course

It's not too surprising the drone implementation would take a while. It's a very advanced feature that no one has fully pulled off even now.

True Smiley
Dreaming

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

A certain kind of balance. I mean in UK: servers, invoicing and stuff like that but in Poland: customer service and costs

Stay tuned guys!

CEO has a rule - we cannot tell people news until anything is confirmed or done because we would not like to speculate but there was a brainstorm of course

True Smiley

Sounds like a solid business plan to have the 2 headquarters. Good thinking!
Dreaming

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

We have been very busy last days but we are available here to answer for every question.

We will answer for every question here soon.

Visit our website https://aligatocoin.io/ in the meantime. Probably you can find answers for most of your questions. 

That's great news! I hope you can answer them individually using the quote button. Otherwise it gets hard to keep up with secondary questions.

I think we're starting to run into this issue now. As we try to carry on a line of questions if you reply to all of them in one place it gets really confusing.
joblessminer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

So you guys really have the Pay via Eye system patented? Do you have the patent number handy?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Does Alicoin have any innovative marketing techniques they're trying out?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

How does drone delivery compare with traditional truck and hand delivery as far as being eco friendly?
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

How do you deal with fraud on a decentralized platform like this?
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

How does hosting work with a decentralized platform like this? Where are the images and videos of the products stored?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: