Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i not receiving merits for my comments  (Read 311 times)
Ozkhan

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

i think you are working good now you have 16 merits . i am also new in  this forum i hope i ll learn lot education about crypto  because i found many senior friends in crypto world .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

I think one of the problems with the merit system is that many people are not motivated enough to give merits. Most members have merits to give, but just don't.

I suggest a possible solution where the giver also gets merits whenever they give out merits. For example, for every 3 merits, you get 1 s-merit, and whenever you give someone a merit, you also get 1/2 merit yourself.

Well said dear. It's correct that most of people are not motivated to give merit to new member. Even I have seen some one post good and something learnable. But they also didn't get merit. If seniors not help then new can't go ahead.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:06:32 AM by Jet Cash

I have been writing high quality comments for main thread post but still no merits have been given Sad Sad

Are you serious? Bitcoin discussion and bounty posts. really? Man you must be on drugs if you think they are worthy of merit

I'm on a hunt for meritable posts, and I awarded a merit to TMAN for this post because it sums up things ( well maybe not the drugs bit). I would have added off topic to Bitcoin discussion as well. TryNinja made the same point as well, so I'll give him a merit.

I'm getting fed up with only being able to find posts about merit that are worthy of merit. Whatever happened to the interesting discussions about Bitcoin and the world economy. If you want merits, then try making original posts about Bitcoin.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

I dont have merit yet but am still learning and doing my best to contribute to this awesome community.

Sometimes I asked questions and sometimes I answer other's questions. But haven really expect any merit because there are alot people much more pro than me

You've made over 400 posts, but when I look at your post history, I can only see 14 of your posts. This means that the others have been made on boards that I ignore. These are all the local language ones ( because I don't speak the languages), and all of the bounty and altcoin ones ( because they seem to be spam fests, and many of the products are scams ). Serious discussion is a good board to visit if you are making quality posts. Beginners and Bitcoin discussion should be good, but they seem to be filled with spam and rubbish post by members concerned with increasing their post count and activity.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Maybe to you it is of good quality post but for some it isn’t. Good quality posts is not just about perfect sentence construction but the topic and comment have to coincide with each other and that your thoughts are different and have not been said by other people in this forum (which is hard to do now).
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Merit system is a fair and a great advantage to this forum.

If you are willing to have some merit; based on my experience, I think, its all about giving a valuable and informative post which is of good help to others.

The more informative and helpful it is to a member, more the chances of you receiving a merit.

Good luck.
vilello

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Beside Quality post you need that your comment interesting to read. And I suggest to comment on first page, so people will see your comment.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

Could you suggest topics where worth writing HQ comments (and can get merit. many of you mentioned not altcoins, since it's full of spams, but then which ones?)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: