Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me some actual ICO outcomes...  (Read 102 times)
Duffman791 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

I'm generally curious right now at what other people have experienced when investing in an ICO.

From my understanding, ICOs are the new "HOT" shill out there and I honestly haven't really heard of ANYONE making any money on one yet.  They get pumped with advertisements on CMC and elsewhere, all sorts of hype starts flying around from everyone trying to shill it.  The "developers" of the coin/token release X amount at $X per, and then when everything goes live, it's been down hill.

I'm interested to hear about losses and/or gains that you've experienced in previous ICOs you've invested in...and no, this is not a shilling ground, so please don't just start shooting what you think will be the next big thing, because I won't believe you.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jesika

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

I agree with you man. ICOs are the new "HOT" still out there. But not all of them are bad i guess, not all of them are pumped with advertisements on CMC and elsewhere.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

I participated in 6-8 ICO and pre-sales.  At the moment, one of them is successful - it's Wagerr.  The rest are waiting to enter the stock exchanges.  But in 4 of these projects I began to strongly doubt, perhaps I will not see them on the stock exchange.  In 2 projects I believe, and I hope that they will be successful - Play2 live and Kyc legal.

Duffman791 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Thanks for the inputs...I forgot to check back here on this.

Why did you invest in Wagerr if I may ask?
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

I'm generally curious right now at what other people have experienced when investing in an ICO.

From my understanding, ICOs are the new "HOT" shill out there and I honestly haven't really heard of ANYONE making any money on one yet.  They get pumped with advertisements on CMC and elsewhere, all sorts of hype starts flying around from everyone trying to shill it.  The "developers" of the coin/token release X amount at $X per, and then when everything goes live, it's been down hill.

I'm interested to hear about losses and/or gains that you've experienced in previous ICOs you've invested in...and no, this is not a shilling ground, so please don't just start shooting what you think will be the next big thing, because I won't believe you.

I kindly admit that I got caught in the FOMO trend but gradually I learnt much more the crypto space. I know that I have made investment in some shit projects, but right now I make rigorous DYOR before investing in any project. This would really facilitate from my experience so far.
Duffman791 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

I kindly admit that I got caught in the FOMO trend but gradually I learnt much more the crypto space. I know that I have made investment in some shit projects, but right now I make rigorous DYOR before investing in any project. This would really facilitate from my experience so far.

Sounds about right.  I've seen a lot of hype and FOMO hit some alt coins and ICOs, only to see them lose a lot of money.  I'm extremely wary before investing in anything.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

Yes, a lot of these start-UPS ISO,the same NEO,Stratis Boss coin ripple and others which are already more x10пpибыли for a given year,so this market is very promising and popular,and I think that for such projects the future,and they are modest going to be massively known around the world,so the free money I recommend to invest in such projects

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Invested in ETHlend. I got a overall 4x ETH return. Kind of too greedy to not sell at 10x ETH. I also invested in remme, sold at a 30% loss in the bear market. It is hard to get into hot icos nowadays. It is better for you to join some pool investing group to get the presale bouns.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: