Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] ICO EIPlatform - Esports Interactive Platform  (Read 404 times)
nmthu2209

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

EIPlatform provides solutions to these problems through the use of a decentralized global network. Direct interaction between all participants at all levels will reduce friction in the market and remove barriers of entry, while advanced data management will ensure that marketing is more efficient. Esports fans and viewers will gain rewards of exclusive goods and services, making for a win-win scenario that mutually benefits all within the esports ecosphere.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

The EIP is developing a robust platform for decentralized esports which will provide unique content and a targeted audience looking for exclusive offers from the business.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

I like the project, with a professional developer, this project can be a most popular wallet platform in the future,I will keep an eye for this project, good luck all
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I would like to know more about this project and I hope you will update the information as soon
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

I'm also thinking about this company, should I join it? How do they develop, who studied this project?Can I join the campaign Twitter and FB
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that EIPlatform is now listed on TokensMarketplace https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/eiplatform/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com  Smiley

Good luck with your project!

Tokens Marketplace
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

I think that it is an interesting project. There are many projects that are going to do the same thing, but I expect it. The reason is that many experts are involved in the team of this project.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

there are many eSport project based on blockchain now, i see a great idea by combining stream platform, market, exchange, and betting place.
what marketing strategy using by EIplatform to attract user to join this platform? as far as i know, professional player endorsed by some company, would you do this? or you will open stream campaign?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

There are crazy amount of esports project on blockchain.

So what is eiplatform offering to create a difference in the market and people choose eiplatform instead of other blockchain solutions?

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Those who work in Esports know about this project? I like the idea of the streaming platform on the blockchain. Are you sure you have to come up with something good with the other platforms?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Could you please shed more light on the partnership between EIPlatform and the likes of Adidas, twitch, seagate etc.?
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Could you please shed more light on the partnership between EIPlatform and the likes of Adidas, twitch, seagate etc.?

yeah that actually is a good point. how will you guys work together. those are big names.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

yeah that actually is a good point. how will you guys work together. those are big names.

I use twitch for streaming! It would be a good thing if I saw a partnership with them!

thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

That's right, I'm also curious about what kind of partnership has occurred between EIP and famous companies as mentioned. Because in my opinion, the partnership has positive potential in attracting attention in the esport and gaming industry, especially prospective investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: