Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:12:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is the year of ico with the ETH platform. Is 2018 the year of NEO with ico?  (Read 117 times)
nhanvan3 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

2017 is the year of ico with the ETH platform. Some projects have succeeded beyond expectations with the value of a token that has increased 200 times compared to the price of ico. But in the first months of 2018, the situation has changed ... when some projects have postponed the sale of tokens, or the token price significantly lower than the price ico. Will 2018 be the year of the ico with the NEO platform?

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

No personally i do not think like that, Eth platform will stay dominant for many years, may be Neo or other advanced blockchains will provide some competition but it will take some time may be many years.

Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

Maybe, there are a few only using NEO right now don't know why but I guess the main reason was it is still jot yet popular. Maybe ICO in ETH platform will continue unto this year. Wait for NEO to become more popular and that's the time they will run an ICO using the platform of NEO.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

This field is being competitive with the entry of many new coins for the same purpose.
ETH is still the winner.
NEM seem to have an edge on hosting token over other new tokens but they have problems for smart contracts.
NEO is overall a good choice but they have their own problems and users are not getting about GAS and NEO.
EOS has a much professional team that may challenge these two alternatives sooner.
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

I think Ethereum platform is still the best choice, I think it will be very difficult for Neo to compete with Ethereum.
nhanvan3 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

No personally i do not think like that, Eth platform will stay dominant for many years, may be Neo or other advanced blockchains will provide some competition but it will take some time may be many years.

I was thinking like you by the end of 2017. But the recent ones are making me change, something better to replace the old ones. In a market that changes day by day, I think things can happen. especially the NEO platform.
nhanvan3 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

Maybe, there are a few only using NEO right now don't know why but I guess the main reason was it is still jot yet popular. Maybe ICO in ETH platform will continue unto this year. Wait for NEO to become more popular and that's the time they will run an ICO using the platform of NEO.

I agree 100% with you. I have since sold out eth in my wallet. to invest in NEO. Trust the NEO platform.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

I personally didn't hear any ICO conducted on Neo platform, could you name some? Ethereum is still the main platform for all Icos up here, and will be for half a year for sure.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

2017 is the year of ico with the ETH platform. Some projects have succeeded beyond expectations with the value of a token that has increased 200 times compared to the price of ico. But in the first months of 2018, the situation has changed ... when some projects have postponed the sale of tokens, or the token price significantly lower than the price ico. Will 2018 be the year of the ico with the NEO platform?

I don't believe that.  ETH is used in almost all ICOs and I never see NEO used in such way. So I guess 2018 will be  the year of ico with the ETH platform again.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

I like NEO and think the coin will become more popular with time, but Ethereum far ahead for now. I don't think 2018  will be the year of NEO.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

I do not think that this year will be good only for Neo. Now many projects want to launch new projects on their blockchain (for example, Stratis, Nem, Komodo). And the ethereum is also not going to back

jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

NEO is pretty great. Been holding it for a while now, it's for sure a long-term investment.

It's great to see more and more ICOs launching on NEO platform, I really like Ontology.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

I don't think that there is any reason for this to happen...NEO is good - but currently it's not near an equal of ETH.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: