Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 1903 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

now it is more profitable to keep it at home than to sell because prices are still not high though and rose to a small value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?

As someone who's optimistic I would recommend you to Hold because so far Hold this was the right strategy to invest any money in bitcoin also an important part to make a profitable trade though this was not entirely true.
Because IMO the right strategy's the strategy that can applied accordance with the current trading conditions.

For me holding is the best for now if you are really planning to make more profit from the investment. The price now is a bit high but I think if you really dont need that much I would suggest to hold it until it may become double from the capital. We may never know what will happen next so holding is the best you can do for now.

We always want for something that wil helps to make more profit  to the  investment we made.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
Selling Bitcoin when its market value is down is not always advisable because not only you will be contributing to the market downward but you will rnd up selling at lost and which is not rational for an investor to take such decision.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Currently not the right time to sell bitcoin, and holding is the best for now, bitcoin is still a trusted coin and definitely will be more enhanced. Be patient and hold your bitcoin to get the best benefits.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Selling Bitcoin when its market value is down is not always advisable because not only you will be contributing to the market downward but you will rnd up selling at lost and which is not rational for an investor to take such decision.

If you enter this world of cryptocurrency , make sure to study well and plan on how you will act when the market value is at low price. You must read some of the statements of the successful in this industry so that you'll have an idea on how you will deal with it. Taking risk is to hold your bitcoin until it rise again.Just hold your bitcoin until the value is profitable and you gain frome the price you had your bitcoin.

Panic selling will also leads you to a big loss so even it is at dumping state dont sell your bitcoin. Be patient that sooner or later the price will rise again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

now it is more profitable to keep it at home than to sell because prices are still not high though and rose to a small value
Yes, you shouldn't sell if the price was quite low. Take note that if the market isn't green, it's either you wait until it goes back to green or take this moment of buying more bitcoins.

Holding since the big correction but don't get discouraged, good tidings and news will come for this year. Let's trust our best buddy that he'll soon surprise us with something new on it's price which will lead to ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

I hold myself, I am too lazy to tether or sell. I just average in with more fiat during the lows. I suppose it really depends if you are looking for quick gains or are happy to play the long game.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

As someone who's optimistic I would recommend you to Hold because so far Hold this was the right strategy to invest any money in bitcoin also an important part to make a profitable trade though this was not entirely true.
Because IMO the right strategy's the strategy that can applied accordance with the current trading conditions.
According to the market the present situations are not favorable for selling because the market is stable and the price moves around the price equivalent to 9k dollar so we have high chances to look for investments again and prevent ourselves from selling the coins. However we can proceed for selling at this stage but as we know that we would buy for the second time as well so we are good with our first investments.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Numerous will state hold your bitcoin, and that is a smart thought for the present we as a whole now in emergency as bitcoin holders however for us to survive lets simply hold and not to offer it, on the grounds that there are parcel of reasons why you should hold it number one is you benefit, on the off chance that you offer now you free, yet in the event that you hold you will acquire.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

the bitcoin price is currently down and I think the most appropriate action for now is to hold the bitcoin you have and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again so you can sell it and get a profit
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
In January yesterday, I chose to hold all the Bitcoin I had and I still hold it. Although I know the price of Bitcoin has gone up but for me, it is still cheap and certainly can still go up many times over now. If I have the capital when the price of Bitcoin again drops, I will definitely buy it immediately.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

During the correction caused by the Korean exchange investigation issue, people panicked again.
I know this is temporary only, so I hold still.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Especially if you don't have any experience in trading, do not panic and be patient.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Even if it is not necessary to buy just hold! Always look at the bright side the value of bitcoin today will not get that high so much because there are still many people out there that isn't know bitcoin yet and if that happen when more people know about it that is the time that bitcoin will increase so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: