Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoinrotator.in/dogefaucet, Claim more to Win more  (Read 153 times)
Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:05:57 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:44:41 AM by Bond_Jamesbond

We started our new Dogecoin faucet.  Claim every 30 seconds, low withdraw threshold of only 1 dogecoin, payment to FaucetHub and also Most Claim with Captcha weekly contest to win 20 doge.

Two browser mining options, choose what you like and what looks profitable to you, webminepool or coinhive and convert your hashes instantly to dogecoin, so earn by just keeping your browser open.

Payments will be made manually everyday to avoid bots and fake claims.  You can request a payment after reaching threshold.

Faucet Link:  http://bitcoinrotator.in/dogefaucet

Happy Fauceting

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

PTC wall has been enabled on the faucet, now you can earn by clicking ads, rewards will be converted to dogecoin automatically.

Keep claiming with captcha to win 20 dogecoin in weekly contest, rewards will be increased as the claiming increases.

Happy Fauceting  Grin

Bond_Jamesbond (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

Hello all, if any faucet owner or ICO owner wants to advertise on my rotator/lister, they can PM me for price or they can contact me at bitcoinrotator.in@gmail.com.  Prices are very reasonable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: