Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think there will be a growth in the currency?  (Read 133 times)
JoniPopens (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

in recent years, a lot of questions about the increase or fall of the market, do you think the market is stabilizing now? how soon? and what do you think about the future fate of crypto?
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

in recent years, a lot of questions about the increase or fall of the market, do you think the market is stabilizing now? how soon? and what do you think about the future fate of crypto?

Keep calm! I predict it will stabilize in the summer and then there will be big growth till the end of the year.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

I am also very optimistic. Now there is a pullback from last year's growth, but it's price fluctuations, not long-term trend. The growth potential still exists
modtakels

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

It would be much better if the market will stabilize,bitcoin's value is being manipulate clearly it is if you are looking into technical analysis ! Growth of our market will be define if these regulations and bans from cryptocurrencies will hold our market,and it means we wont have good progress in the future but if other way around has happened it will be more massive.

Brothersav

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

The market is going to go sideways for sometime now. Google Trends will help you see this. Until the next wave of investors arrive don't worry about making silly gains. Now is the time to start participating in ICO's and buying good blockchain tech while its cheap (XMR, KMD, NEO, HSR, Darico.io)... Start to invest in DAG & Quantum Computer Resistant coins. This will be the next focus over the next decade when technology advances and old coins become threatened. No new growth until something in the world happens (i.e recession) - Money is going to move.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:51:43 AM

I think it is not stable enough but it will be ok in the year. And the market will be good enough for us to make the investment.

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

I think for next few months there will not be any significant change in the market because nowadays crypto world is facing on complicated circumstances, such as blockading of some social medias regarding on crypto. It makes some investors panic and worried about the investment that will not be back and they will be lost, therefore, they had better to take their money back. it effects on the failing of ICO.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

Currently, there is a struggle of cryptocurrency over the resistance that keeps on hampering the growth movement of bitcoin and altcoins as experienced in this current state. I think this could be the adjustment period and regarding it's cryptocurrency growth, I am still very optimistic that this will recover soon in the coming months. So, need to understand that the bearish dip is just merely temporary and normal in the crypto world where crypto currencies were just volatile in nature.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

Keep calm! I predict it will stabilize in the summer and then there will be big growth till the end of the year.

Is it based on any study or just guessing that markets will go up by end of this year?

Day by day we are seeing much bad news about the cryptos so I don't think markets will recover faster this time around. Many countries started either ban or put restrictions on crypto trading which actually reduces the new investors to put money in markets. If we don't have much volume then markets can't go up so easily. I believe it may take quite long time to recover markets from this down market.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:07:31 AM

I see the Cryptocurrency market is starting to climb back from the decline. this is the first step to build the future of the Cryptocurrency market to become better in the future. therefore our support is sufficient for its development.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:24:58 AM

Everyone wants a normal market and recovered from red, There may still be plenty of FUD in circulation and if this ends, victory the crypto gradually increases
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

for now the price is still stable below, not yet aiming high upside movement. and I believe in crypto will last for several years to come. Current market conditions depend on the number of investors, hoping prices will recover quickly in August.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Market is not stabilising instead going down. I am investor in both crypto as well as in equity recently I witnessed massive fall in equity shares now market getting stable because of tax computation. Yes crypto also same once the complete profit taking and tax clearing is done money will flow back to crypto currency for sure. Because financial institutions who invested on cryptocurrency has to take profit need to show tax got that.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

I think after the whole regulations by different countries of the world, then cryptos will go main stream and I believe 2018 will really be the regulation year and I expect to see things turn around towards the end of the year.

fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

Yes I think for now bitcoin prices are not yet stable but bitcoin prices are close to the word stable, and I am very confident in the near future or about 2 months the price of bitcoin will be stable, besides I think the future of crypto will be very good even I am sure the country in a world that still has not legalized bitcoin,in the future all countries of the world will definitely legalize bitcoin ...
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

The continuously growth of cryptocurrency all over the world will change the fluctuation of the price. The regulation and legality of crypto makes it more stabilize. I am anticipating that in near future, all of us are able to pay, buy and exchange using cryptocurrency.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

I see the market is quite stable than ever before. because the market had experienced a steady decline. so the current development can be said to be stable. I hope this stability can increase and grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

The continuously growth of cryptocurrency all over the world will change the fluctuation of the price. The regulation and legality of crypto makes it more stabilize. I am anticipating that in near future, all of us are able to pay, buy and exchange using cryptocurrency.

There is a high probability for cryptocurrency to make a huge growth in the coming years where it will be adopted and used by business corporations all over the world making it more convenient to the people in terms of any payment transactions. There will be more improved development in the cryptocurrency blockchain technology that makes more user friendly on their applications to the people.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

is growing every day, not just in bitcoin. But there are actually other digilta money, though less well known, that also enjoy a large increase in the value of the digital currency market, which is still not regulated by the financial authorities. the soaring value of the public appeal to try to use digital currency, so its progress is more advanced and more and more
chicken Campus

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

In my opinion, It would be much better if the market would stabilize, bitcoin value being manipulated clear it is if you look into technical analysis. And Growth potential still exists or! Our market growth will be determined if the rules and restrictions of this cryptocurrency will hold our market, and that means we will not have any good progress in the future but if anything else happens it will get bigger.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: