Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

What is the point of application blokchain in your project?
blokchain is used to attract investments and create a new large-scale project, based on existed company.
It turns out that your project has to do with real business? Legal issues are all worked out in this direction?

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

As I understand it, this project is focused on the Russian market? But recently there are many problems with Internet blocking, how will you solve these problems?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

MediaDom is already receiving revenue
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month
How can such profitability be ensured? At what period it is planned to be at this rate?
The profit of the Fobscoin project is based on statistics and practice of the company. The first profit of Fobscoin project and the payment of dividends to investors are planned for October 2018. More information in the white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_ru.pdf
Well I'll try to find this information there, but the amount of income looks very optimistic.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Fobscoin
Ok, is this project a subsidiary of that company or is it a separate company?

tigerruller123

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Can you specify which derivatives do you offer investors?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.

Good question, I also want to get acquainted with the project team in more detail.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

Why is there so little information about the project in the starting post? I would like at least some to understand what is at stake.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

If the project assumes such a large profitability, then why not allocate more funds to the bounty?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Why is there so little information about the project in the starting post? I would like at least some to understand what is at stake.
I hope the community manager will make it clear and we will find out more information.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

As I understand it, this project is focused on the Russian market? But recently there are many problems with Internet blocking, how will you solve these problems?
It seems to me that the domestic market of even such a large country as Russia can not provide the necessary profitability.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

If the project assumes such a large profitability, then why not allocate more funds to the bounty?
That would be fair. If the team believes in their project, then it's a good deal - to get advertising instead of a certain number of tokens.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

The announcement was made recently, I think if the team reads the comments they will fix it.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

The announcement was made recently, I think if the team reads the comments they will fix it.
I hope for this and that the community manager will answer the questions in detail.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

That would be fair. If the team believes in their project, then it's a good deal - to get advertising instead of a certain number of tokens.
Why distribute more tokens among bounty hunters than is distributed according to standard bounty conditions?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

I hope the community manager will make it clear and we will find out more information.
It would be nice. The project sets ambitious goals, I would like to see their justification.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Yes, maybe the team will be flexible in this matter and will listen to this opinion.
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

What is the point of application blokchain in your project?
blokchain is used to attract investments and create a new large-scale project, based on existed company.
It turns out that your project has to do with real business? Legal issues are all worked out in this direction?
Yes, the project is connected to the company’s real business and its evolution. All legal issues of the company expansion and blockchain are fully settled.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Yes, this project is focused on the Russian market.Technically we do not have locks of Internet .. on the contrary, laws are adopted for its further development. There are blocking of certain Internet resources and sites that violate the legislation of the Russian Federation. We can mention that there are similar blocking in other countries.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

MediaDom is already receiving revenue
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month
How can such profitability be ensured? At what period it is planned to be at this rate?
The profit of the Fobscoin project is based on statistics and practice of the company. The first profit of Fobscoin project and the payment of dividends to investors are planned for October 2018. More information in the white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_ru.pdf
Well I'll try to find this information there, but the amount of income looks very optimistic.
Thank you. All the project data is absolutely real.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: