Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

I have already invested in several projects in the ICO process, there have been good luck and failures, tell me, what will be the starting cost of the Fobscoin token after listing for the crypto exchange?
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

I would like to know more about how each holder of the Fobscoin derivative will receive dividends every month - more than 36% per month?
It's very simple, to keep a token on your wallet and on certain days you receive dividends. You can say that tokens will have the weight of securities.
this is a great concept that will motivate people to keep tokens and hence the demand for them will grow as the price is very good for me as a future investor.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

I have already invested in several projects in the ICO process, there have been good luck and failures, tell me, what will be the starting cost of the Fobscoin token after listing for the crypto exchange?
The price of Fobscoin tokens will be tied to its capitalization and secured by constant growth. At least, so I promise the owners of the project.
Makaroon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

why did you decide that you could pay a dividend of 36%? And why such a figure. In fact, I got acquainted with the project and this idea seems to me very promising and profitable. But 36% is very much for any business as you will be able to achieve this
I think this is an ideal plan for the development of events. There may not be such figures, but the profit will be accurate

in the cryptoworld everything happens, even 36%) chances are always there Wink
Eulalila

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.
merculet
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

why did you decide that you could pay a dividend of 36%? And why such a figure. In fact, I got acquainted with the project and this idea seems to me very promising and profitable. But 36% is very much for any business as you will be able to achieve this
I think this is an ideal plan for the development of events. There may not be such figures, but the profit will be accurate

in the cryptoworld everything happens, even 36%) chances are always there Wink

Well, if the project is popular then it really will be so. The award is really impressive. In any case, this is one of the safest ICO for investors. It's cool to really help people and make money on this
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

Negotiations with the exchanges are already underway, but so far, the stock exchanges have not been disclosed. I'm sure that the exchanges that sell FOBSCOIN coins will be enough, the project looks stable and promising.

Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Negotiations with the exchanges are already underway, but so far, the stock exchanges have not been disclosed. I'm sure that the exchanges that sell FOBSCOIN coins will be enough, the project looks stable and promising.

It's hard not to agree, the project is really promising and should take its place among promising start-ups. But why the exchanges are not being resolved, I do not really understand, but in any case the idea is excellent.
Iannumone

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

Guys who knows what range of signal transmission between base stations? Covering the vast territory of the Russian Federation will not be so easy. And how are you going to compete with mobile operators.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

judging by the road map, the dividends will begin to arrive in October and it's just fine, because you will not have to wait long. I hope the developers will fulfill their plans and everything will go perfectly!
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Bounty for YouTube channels? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. I'm still thinking about buying tokens and I want to start with a bounty program
UltimaTule

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Do you plan to immediately sell all your tokens? Or will you keep them and gradually make a profit?
lafvvo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

It is very encouraging that Russia is launching such a large-scale project to expand the company and build a wireless Internet network throughout the part of Russia
Only not across Russia, but only in its Central part. Still after all there is extreme North. The city of Vorkuta.
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

It is very encouraging that Russia is launching such a large-scale project to expand the company and build a wireless Internet network throughout the part of Russia
Thanks for your kind words!
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

There are many such clients that do not want to live in a country house. The reason is bad internet. In my own country house, I would also try this option.
We're very thankful for your consideration. We'll be glad to help you.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

Glad to see the Team who consists of  companies and experts in telecom and development industry. I need to spend some time to go over the white paper
Good luck Team

I also begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. After all, only from the team depends the success of the project. Here I have no doubt that the team is implementing the project at the highest level.
We value the trust you have put into us and will work hard to maintain it.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Great idea! especially liked the list of your partners, this means that the company is really set up to implement its business project. I've already decided to buy tokens, I'm sure I can make good money on it
Thank you!!! We appreciate your contribution to our successful collaboration!
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

Great idea! especially liked the list of your partners, this means that the company is really set up to implement its business project. I've already decided to buy tokens, I'm sure I can make good money on it

Yes, you are right, the partners of the project are impressive. I also consider the possibility of investing in this project, the more such a large bonus is available.
We're very thankful for your consideration!
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

I love projects that bring real help to people, this means that the project has every chance of becoming successful, as it will be profitable to all. I hope you can get the Internet to a large number of people in Russia? Cool
Thanks for your kind words! Of course, we can ensure vast coverage of Russia and provide Internet to a large number of people in Russia!
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

I love projects that bring real help to people, this means that the project has every chance of becoming successful, as it will be profitable to all. I hope you can get the Internet to a large number of people in Russia? Cool

Good news for all of us. Such projects need to be supported because it will be an excellent advertisement for all projects on the blockchain
Thank you for your attention!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: