Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
27Pavel27

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

Guys, I want to clarify one important detail, I can not figure it out because of the distorted translation. Dividends income will be 36% per year or for 1 month?

I understand that in a month, but will be charged once a year
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Guys, I want to clarify one important detail, I can not figure it out because of the distorted translation. Dividends income will be 36% per year or for 1 month?
The main purpose of crowd investments in the commodity derivative Fobscoin:
for investors - to acquire a derivative with a return of more than 36% per month (the
approximate average size of future income per month); Fobscoin derivative is
provided with real goods and equipment that is purchased by the "Escrow CrowdHub"
especially for the company MediaDom. Fobscoin is protected from currency
fluctuations value of the asset.
(White Paper)
Without distortion of translation, I think it is a monthly profit.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

The plans for the project are grandiose, I even imagine how much work this is, because it will require a lot of money. Hence the question arises: how much do you plan to collect from selling tokens?
cryptonuim6

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Let's not forget that the quality of the Internet connection must be at a high level and is stable from the usual mobile Internet. Only in this case there will be many customers who will be interested in connecting.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

I read the basic information about the project, there is specified only hard cap 15000 Etherium. I would like to clarify, this investment fund includes development of the network only in the certain region? Can I find out where?
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

MediaDom works quite a long time in the Saratov region. What is the growth of network users over the last year? I would like to understand the statistics of your development and the interest of users in wireless networks.
Dogy mandagy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

Excellent team of professionals, long and successful experience in the industry, reliable partners.
I am also encouraged by the fact that the project will involve those professionals who have experience in the industry. I will be happy to support this project ICO. This is a great potential for investor capital.

a team of professionals and by presenting a reliable partner is a good and important thing.
it can boost the success of the project later.

BITSONG
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
■∎▪▪▪▪▪   TELEGRAM   ▪▪▪▪▪∎■
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
Makaroon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Companies acting guarantors will not risk their own name. So, everything is good with confidence and I'm sure that everything is fine with the documents.

of course, such companies will not risk their own names
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Early investors still have a chance to get a discount on the base value of tokens. In general, the team offered a good bonus sales program. I am sure that all participants appreciated this and will be able to contribute to the end of pre-ICO.
Makaroon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

So, in fact, the fact that the project is based on real business is a guarantee that the company will collect money and will work on a built strategy.

rather, it is a guarantee that the company will not deceive investors. The rest doesnt depend on this
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Thanks for the information, I did not know much about Escrow, now I'm not badly oriented. They also check the company's smart contract, audit the documentation?
Everything depends on the profile of the company itself and the range of services it provides. You also need to understand that you can not save here.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Now there are few projects that are so seriously approaching the development of trust in the community. I would say very few projects that generally think about it. And the project team do all, that it would be exactly.
Yes you are right. The white paper contains detailed calculations of equipment costs and information on contracts.  Personally for me this confirms the intention of the team to bring its project to a logical conclusion.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

And how do you like the way the team? Have you watched who these people are and what you do in your daily life?
Professionals of their business. Simple guys. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it.
Additional information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

The guys have a good work on the selection of personnel in the team. Quality employees are always worth their weight in gold. And quality makes quality, but they are expensive))
For such a large project you need a large number of service personnel. I have not yet seen the allocation of the possible amounts for this point of expenditure, but I am sure that they will be proportionate to all the costs of the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Do you plan to carry out a bounty campaign during ICO sales? I read that the first stage of sales finishes and the campaign of generosity (01.05.18). What advertising allocations can you offer for the further advertising campaign of the project?
27Pavel27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

The goal in this project is very interesting to look forward with.
And to the project owner or devs I am hoping that you will give more attention to security so the individual customers will not be worried in their investment using your planned platform. I will continue to follow this project.

Safety should be in the first place. It is important not only the innovative technology itself but also the safety when working with it. I think very few people will agree to invest in the project with holes in safety. So I'm sure the developers will do everything right.

Yes I am hoping that this will be in their top priority. Losing money because of the hole in their security is very dangerous in their project but I know that they can secure it.
I saw also that they are gathering additional team in this project, I will look forward to it.

what's the additional team? I did not hear about this
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

I studied the project documents, this is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about sintez between our friends.

Certainly. Most of my friends who already know about this project in the ICO theme. And many of them see good prospects in it.
Nyur

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

Devs, do you plan to buy tokens back sometimes and burn them to increase their price in future?
Belize911

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

any english whitepaper link?
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: