Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: merit system  (Read 148 times)
dridinho (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

hello guys , I'm new in this forum and I really want to know how can a member get merit ? it is something that you buy or what because my merit didn't change from my first day here and I know that it is something important for your rank so I want to know more about it Roll Eyes .
aksenot

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

hello guys , I'm new in this forum and I really want to know how can a member get merit ? it is something that you buy or what because my merit didn't change from my first day here and I know that it is something important for your rank so I want to know more about it Roll Eyes .

By what I have read here so far,it is given for quality posts. I do not what is considered as a quality post according to the majority of members here.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

By what I have read here so far,it is given for quality posts. I do not what is considered as a quality post according to the majority of members here.
It is really a good idea for me because many users cresting more account for them to have bigger possibility to earn tokens. And that greediness is what the manager wants. So they put merits on all of the account for them to report well and do not copy pasting and doing quality posts instead.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
dridinho (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

It is really a good idea for me because many users cresting more account for them to have bigger possibility to earn tokens. And that greediness is what the manager wants. So they put merits on all of the account for them to report well and do not copy pasting and doing quality posts instead.

if for example you decide to give me some merit , let's say 5 ( hope you do for real  Grin Grin ) ... it decreases your merit counter with 5 and add it to me ??
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

you can get merit if someone in the forum give you for your quality posting , that a good rules to avoid cheating in the forum, but my question is who will give ?
I think it's hard to expect others to give.

dridinho (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

you can get merit if someone in the forum give you for your quality posting , that a good rules to avoid cheating in the forum, but my question is who will give ?
I think it's hard to expect others to give.

so it's like I thought it was ... when you give it take from your own merit , that's unfair to be honest ... it mean that it's more than impossible for new member to get merit .
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

90% of the people on here are fanbois so if you want merit points then pretending to like bitcoin is probably the way to go.

I love bitcoin, I love bitcoin, I love bitcoin.

Easy.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

First of all, this discussion had been asked hundreds of times and is asked over and over again. Please check pinned messages or search before posting. Then, this thread needs to go to Beginners and Help board, were discussing Bitcoin here, boys Smiley

Onto your question: merit is awarded to people for making quality posts. How? People manually give merit to posts they like. Who? Different people, mostly high rank, give out merit. I'm not sure but I think for every merit you receive you also get 0.5 sendable merit. I need to double-check that, not really sure. You welcome.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

You are in a wrong section to ask about the forum details and rules. If you want learn more about the forum. Please go to meta ask the query and always read the pinned messages in the every section. That will give clear details for understanding everthing better.

Here below I have shared the forum admin theymos post about merit system and rank up. You may get all the answers here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

I have seen some guys posts in this thread. Do not consider any trolls or negatives. Be positive and help the forum to stick with the quality queries and answer. Cheers.
tonylewisverdu

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

its given by another members to those with quality post.. its like a tip from other member.. but with the current events only members with high ranked received merit,,
dridinho (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

I really think that moderators need to take a look at this merit system ... it's clear that no one will give other people merit for free so the old members are fine and the new ones have no chance , it's unfair in my opinion .
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

I already answer this at the meta section.  And you should move this thread to meta.
Here's my searches answers for questions about merit.
You can earn merits by just simply posting constructive and useful posts. Enjoy on posting don't understand if you're post will be merited it will merited if your post deserves it.

sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

You are in a wrong section to ask about the forum details and rules. If you want learn more about the forum. Please go to meta ask the query and always read the pinned messages in the every section. That will give clear details for understanding everthing better.

Here below I have shared the forum admin theymos post about merit system and rank up. You may get all the answers here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

I have seen some guys posts in this thread. Do not consider any trolls or negatives. Be positive and help the forum to stick with the quality queries and answer. Cheers.
The desire to know something is good, but knowing nothing is not good. There are many things to know here
At first read all the main book than child book. You can learn everything to know easily. Above all, Merit is one of the easiest ways to know what personality is like everyone.
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

so far, from what I see, the rich merit system does not need to be reviewed. it's from my own, I do not know if others feel it how ... for me, it is clearly effective to cripple post-post that the plasticity to rise cepet rank alias sparely seen spammers, but on the other hand, crypto players in this forum so hard to rank, the merit itself has a veiled intention for the creation of more critical threads and posts, and the result of the activity itself is the development of the forum.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

To get Merit we have to do more to try, and make a very good post and much benefit for users of this bitcoin forum, I think we should be more careful.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:57:15 AM

to avoid cheating in this forum a merit system is created so you can earn rewards if someone on the forum gives you to your quality posts but it's hard to expect someone else to give them.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

there are multiple ways, there are merit competition awards. you can apply with a post for merit

or the easiest is the exchange of reviewed & considered merit donations,

you have to meet a different person you both propose each other a post for consideration, review and meriting and then donate merit to each other. both parties have to agree on the other persons post, agenda mission to then support each other. direct sale and trade is not allowed however.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: