Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia/iran/assad ways to do war explained : one attack the rebels, and when...  (Read 56 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

1 attack classical the city, then when resistance is meet 2 use chemo 3. say it's not them but the us... LoL 4. win 5 move to the next city and repeat ... so easy... people fall for it...

why don't the rebels use chemo on damascus? on assad troop? because they don't have any...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icoping

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

What are you smoking?

What the hell did you just say?

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

What are you smoking?

What the hell did you just say?

that it super cool to use chemical warfare in the city centers of rebel held areas as it has the undeniable advantage to protect infrastructure... or at least less costly.

congrats, to the iranians / assadists / russians and chineses to not be ruled by old and young used feminists bent on sucking the cocks of the enemy to please them, as most females do and did through history.

congrats to the same to be able to rally around their leadership (as bad as it is), rather than always try to destroy it.

and finally if hillary can still roam free, what can really the us do?

still...

you let isreal no choice if they want to survive... and you iranians / dynasty assad / dynasty putin / dynasty xi have proved your intentions...

enjoy the war.

I am not sure the sunnis have agreed to surrender... but at this moment their arms industry is quite weak... and seeing what the us and west is doing... it's a great opportunity, that should close soon...

again, out !

it's not good for my health all those posts, all this despair and worst this mediocrity, and even worst the total lack of accountability, why is it so hard to execute hillary clinton for a starter? I mean...

anyway... again.

bad

out
out
out.

enjoy.

ps. can you prepare capitulation forms? thx in advance. and audio to learn the new national hymn... I think the victor will have reintregration option... until they do get conquered by the "females"... all of this to get pussies wet...

I understand why the "aliens" keep avoiding "contact"... it would be stupid to interrupt the most tragic show in the galaxy... the fall of mankind Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: