Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICON (ICX) MC +-$800 million - Could ICON break into the Top 10 in 2018?  (Read 102 times)
bitassist (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

Check out this Bullish Review on ICON in 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esV9hKUZiE0&t=488s

Summary;

ICON will represent one of the the largest networks able to connect different blockchain based communities through smart contracts and interoperability ICON will have real world applications in different sectors mainly financial institutions, e-commerce platforms and universities.

The team is promising high level usability and scalability thanks to its
unique DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) as well as a decentralized development for its DAPPS. It promises to solve Ethereum scaling problems better than EOS and design a decentralized exchange with lower transaction fees than Bancor.

ICON vision is to change the concept of community nowadays limited by geographical boundaries within certain social and political functions to a concept that is more direct, fluid, based on exchange of value and run by Artificial Intelligence.

ICON is a Project of DAYLI financial group and has been built using theloop which is the company that built the underlying blockchain technology. They are also owned by Dayli Financial Group.

DAYLI group acting as parent company is the largest fintech alliance in Asia. It is also providing technical development through its operating branch DAYLI Intelligence in partnership with Samsung and Hyundai.

These relations make ICON very embedded in the interests of Korean financial institutions.

Further technical backing will be provided by TheLoop, a blockchain engine development company in charge for developing
the Loopchain that is already adopted within the Korean financial institutions and will power the ICON network.

According to recent announcements TheLoop has joined partnership with ChainToB with the objective to further develop the blockchain that powers the ICON Network. ChainToB is a Korean blockchain startup that is developing a new blockchain based social networking service in Japan and acting as blockchain services provider in Asia.

The ICON Project’s main channel is Twitter on which it counts 89k followers. The team uses Twitter to post the main news with a high frequency (average daily post rate 1.31/day) and complements with small official channels on Facebook (6.5k followers) and Telegram
(20k followers).

Size of the community is still not excessively hyped if compared to coins gravitating in higher positions of the Coinmktcap ranking. (E.g. Ripple 839k flws/Litecoin 409k flw/EOS 127k flws/ Tron 275k flws). Should be mentioned that Twitter does not represent the main social media for usage in Korea, in which KakaoTalk and Facebook have wider coverage (according to more than one source).

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

The coin has already been adopted by several South Korean corporations. This adoption is guaranteed to drive investor interest into this coin, which will in turn see its value grow significantly. Most Asian leader countries like Japan, South Korea and China are heading the way to cryptocurrency domination in the future beating other countries like USA and some other European countries. Hyper connecting the entire blockchain ecosystem is their most ambitious project.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

Im bullish on ICX and would like to buy more. scraping my money together as we speak.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

In my portfolio, this is the most promising coin for 2018-2019, and indeed all Korean coins in the trend now.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

It will be run over by a better token but I am not telling which before I can buy Cheesy ahahaha...
ujinice

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

I really like this coin and I believe that over time it will grow strongly in price but not this year I think.
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Great prediction op,  def top ten
seo-maestro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

While we can't see practical usage of ICON in our lives - it's just bubble which can burst any time and has no chances to enter TOP-10
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

This project has it_all going for it – scalability/interoperability/smart contracts/POS/you name it. I see no real reason why it CAN'T become a top-10 altcoin. However, there are many 3rd generation options that posses all the same qualities. Hopefully, ICX is going to be the best of them all.
res123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

ICON - one of my favorite crypto currency.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Yes but it doesnt mean that this coin is going to explode anytime soon, it is already on the top 15 at this moment, going to the top 10 would mean that it needs to be better than IOTA, and i really doubt that.

The coin has already been adopted by several South Korean corporations. This adoption is guaranteed to drive investor interest into this coin, which will in turn see its value grow significantly. Most Asian leader countries like Japan, South Korea and China are heading the way to cryptocurrency domination in the future beating other countries like USA and some other European countries. Hyper connecting the entire blockchain ecosystem is their most ambitious project.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

After the launch of the platform and the new ICOs who will be paid with ICON, I think that ICX will be great. It is very difficult to say that Icon will have a place in the top 10, but I think that the top 15 is very possible for Icon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: