Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best miner hosting on the internet!  (Read 523 times)
Midcrypto (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

Midcrypto offers the most competitive hosting solutions available. GPU or ASIC, it doesn't matter we take them all.

Check out how we crush the competition!

https://midcrypto.com/pages/hosting

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

You seem to charge alot of money, and as im not sure whether this is "Cloud Mining" or you actually ship hardware, in that case i recommend adding an option for an escrow, as newbies on this forum are not exactly considered trustworthy at all.

If this is cloud mining contract, then there is no guarantee about it at all unless you are willing to hold the funds in a escrow for a certain time.

I just find threads like this very shady, and i hope that you will explain it to the community.

Midcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

You seem to charge alot of money, and as im not sure whether this is "Cloud Mining" or you actually ship hardware, in that case i recommend adding an option for an escrow, as newbies on this forum are not exactly considered trustworthy at all.

If this is cloud mining contract, then there is no guarantee about it at all unless you are willing to hold the funds in a escrow for a certain time.

I just find threads like this very shady, and i hope that you will explain it to the community.

Thank you for the response and allow me to address your concerns.

We offer miner hosting services which means we run your mining hardware in our data center. This is not a "cloud mining" solution nor do we offer "mining contracts". As far as our hosting rates, they are easily the most competitive of any company offering this service and I implore you to prove me wrong!
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

We offer miner hosting services which means we run your mining hardware in our data center. This is not a "cloud mining" solution nor do we offer "mining contracts". As far as our hosting rates, they are easily the most competitive of any company offering this service and I implore you to prove me wrong!

So basically, you expect people just to send their ASIC's or GPU's just like that? Also your Whois data is private. Why would you have to make such details private if you are asking for expensive equiqment, without even possibility for any kind of collateral for the customer?

Your site is detected as a phishing site by metamask.

Midcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:54:10 PM by Midcrypto

So basically, you expect people just to send their ASIC's or GPU's just like that? Also your Whois data is private. Why would you have to make such details private if you are asking for expensive equiqment, without even possibility for any kind of collateral for the customer?

Your site is detected as a phishing site by metamask.

We have a run a collocation mining data center for nearly a year now with customers from across the US. In addition to that, if you are not aware of how this particular industry works please take a look at similar companies as these are standard practice methods. Of course our Whois registration data is private, we are a private company engaged in the Cryptocurrency industry while holding hardware that is not our own. If you can find Whois data of other companies in the industry then they have made a grave security error for themselves and their clients by allowing that information to be publicly available. Our official site went live yesterday so Google indexing and other verification sources have not yet had time to log it.

I appreciate your desire to protect this great community. We have spent thousands of hours to create and launch our platform. A platform which we know is far and away better than our competitors. Please PM me if you would like some of our credentials.

Midcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

We have been added to the whitelist on metamask thank you for making us aware  Smiley
Midcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

Bump
AbigailMcLeans

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:09:40 AM

When it comes to upgrading to a new server, I am always leery on a lot of little details. How fast will it take to transfer our sites over? Will the new service actually perform better than my original server? What will happen during a page view surge? Is there a value for my money? For this hostingfoundry don't believe in punishing their clients for their traffic success; they want to celebrate it and help your business grow. So if you have a post go viral and you go over your quota, they don't slap you with a bill or slow your site down. They want your site to remain up and fast so you can take advantage of all those new eyes on your site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: