Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your Cryptos?? Holding / Selling / Buying more?  (Read 503 times)
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley

I've been doing the same... Every month I take a small portion of my salary and add that to cryptos.

Either to stock up on current coins I own or to buy new and potential coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I have job now i buy when there's an opportunity. I embrace this fud season or bear market, Looks like some traders are selling their coins Better to hodl rather to sell anything. The market will soon recover.
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

The action of our preference is depending on the situation in the market and not all situation will get the same threat.
Planning is number one important thing in the rule of decision. But for this market situation, my preference is holding and buy more.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

We are holding and increasing our BTC valu, once BTC hit 40k in the end of the year, we will buy lambos, pictures of lambos
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

We are same i buy my bitcoin when it's $18k a big loss for me right now but im still holding because i know market will recover.

Yes,  guy's I also hold my coins,  because  as we looking at the market value of all cryptos as of now the price is very deflating. So it's better to hold than to sell. But this situations is the best time to buy more coins because the price value of all coins are very low. So you can buy more coins in a very lowest price.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Other people do the same way which is holding and buy more. Those people are still believing that the value of coins will be recover again and they think that it will be much profitable soon. However, the mostly people are really felt nervous and doubtful because they thinking that they will go to possible losses when they continuing holding their coins because until now the value of it are really down. The true believer of crypto and the big whales are the people whose still consistently holding and buying coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

For me my portfolio is down about 50% so def. holding and buying more whenever i have spare cash.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

99.9% of people on here will just answer just hodl as prices will recover etc etc but will it? no body knows but noone that owns any coin will tell you to sell as this would just cause their coin to lose value. i myself am in the buying phrase but will sell as soon as make a little profit.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

In this moment i holding, mainly ethereum. I waiting for big growth when price will achieve moon. I invested in it a lot of money so i can only waiting for this and watching
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Now the best is for everyone to buy a cryptocurrency at a very cheap and attractive price. Do not sell your savings. And if possible, buy more.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Same here with me, I have decided to keep buying and holding some coins at least for now. I have seen in the ongoing market dip a blessing in disguise meant to make me rich at the expense of bloody market situations.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

I think there is no reason for now to sell for fiat, because price is pretty low. I'm holding some of my bag, and try to accumulate more due to day trading. I believe this is a better way for now. We should waiting for higher price
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

Most of the tokens that I received as a result of participating in signature campaigns were collected in the main. Some part I translated into ethereum, because without this coin it is impossible to move tokens, and some, in my opinion, of unpromising tokens - into bitcoin. All the other tokens I try to keep, especially at this time, when the crypto-currency market has completely lowered and some tokens have fallen in price four or five times. When the market rises and the tokens grow in value, I will see there by circumstances what to do with them, depending on the prospects of the projects, as a result of which tokens were issued.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 01:41:06 AM by justine11

Well i currently holding bitcoin but will sell soon since i want to invest on altcoin too and besides i am holding bitcoin since january 2017 and since my buy price is still lower than the current price and i think it time to to sell some bitcoin and invest on alts and cashout some of my bitcoins although the remaining will remain at the wallet
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

At the moment buying more is advisable because cryptos will still recover and at the moment some are ready to dump at low prices
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

This is a very funny question thread. I buy, hodl and then sell so that i can make money. That is the only way one can make money on crypto apart from trading daily too. Once your target is reached in a particular project, you sell some part off or sell all depending on the project and then buy into other projects. That way, you will make more money and spread your portfolio
crypto_world

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

i have hold rigth now. not trading because last several days volatility of coins iis not so wide as tobe want for profitable trading. if it will 5k level, i will buy some part of bitcoins for long time hold.

privatum

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

I am holding as I project market to recover by mi Autumn
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

I am holding coins and now it is good opportunity to buy more as the market is down
I will not sell in near 2 years  Cheesy
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

We are same i buy my bitcoin when it's $18k a big loss for me right now but im still holding because i know market will recover.
Market will always recover, so do not worry buying at the price. If you should be worried now, you should be worried if you do not have anything to buy this dip which I believe anyone who bought at the top should also be doing. In a way, when you even calculate the average of all your holdings in the amount you bought them, you should be doing a lot better in the future when the market recovers.

The smartest thing any experienced investor is doing right now. Based on experience and since I have very little time to even think of trading based on my schedule, I have always used the change in trend to my advantage and then when I get to see huge bottoms like this, I always try as much as possible to accumulate the more on every percentage drop in value. The lower it gets, the more I buy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: