Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your Cryptos?? Holding / Selling / Buying more?  (Read 503 times)
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

I am buying and mining more everyday. I am a keeper Cheesy.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

I am holding my coins, both bitcoin and atcoin. If i have extra money i buy more. For now, when the market has not recovered yet, holding is the safest thing and buying more is the wisest thing. Because if you buy more, the initial capital you put in when you first bought will be averaged to the current price so it will become lesser.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

I invest in the basic coins (btc, eth) and after a while I reinvest because I know that in the future I will get profit  Grin
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

The same here for me, as I am hodling and buying. I think I will hodl for at least 2 years until the coins I have invested in will see the moon. Right now, I have some ripple, cardano, NEM, stellar, IOTA, tron, verge, cindicator, among others. I hope these coins, now down much in values than the price when I bought them, will rise in near future.

lolek_bolek

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

I am just waiting and hoping all the hopers are right the market will recover. I'm currently not in a huge loss, I think like 10-15% but I do regret not withdrawing at least what I invested in January when market boomed.
As of buying more, I am currently avoiding it because I can't afford it but probably would otherwise.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley

depending on the situation we are facing. there are many differences in the knowledge point of speculation. of course must be based on the knowledge. with this question you are a less experienced novice. so my advice, learn everything about crypto, commerce and of course the market pattern.
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

in the State of the market the way it is, if I still have the capital it will not miss the opportunity to buy a lot of cryptos. If you have suffered a loss, of course, prefer holding a coin until the price goes up again.
andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

I have bought some altcoins for long term to avoid missing out the next big move and also I have been trading(swing) in binance for a while now. Trading is profitable but still I believed that a big move should not be missed out.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

if I have it then I will continue to hold until the price is stable and expensive again, and I also hope when I hold back, then I will get great results from that I hold it, and maybe I will buy a little coin, so for you when this do not think to sell now, stay patient.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Holding and buying Smiley
I've also been investing in some ICOs
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Same as you do, I am holding and buying at the same time . I am currently at loss due to continuous price drop in most of my coins and Im hoping for the the bull season to come. Just patiently waiting til that day comes.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

its a typical answer me also i want it but before that try to know if the token your holding have a potential for the long term investment. Trt to research more to give your self knowledge to give your trust on ICO or coin. Beware on the scammers and be wise on investing. With this strategy you can take a profit. Now this is what i do before hold and get buy some tokens Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Current down trend limits the possibilities to earn money, but I still try to trade and invest. It's still a good time to buy some fundamentally strong coins which have reached their bottom or haven't yet reached their full potential, like FSN for example.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

I am more now on holding and buying than selling my cryptos while we still now on bear month after it past we can see the profit that we are waiting for from the cryptos we buy and hold.
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

I regret not selling my bitcoin in December last year, which has made me lose eighty thousand dollars, and now I have to continue to hold my bitcoin, which is meaningless at this time, only to provide more transaction costs for the exchange.
Specular

Activity: 180

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

As for me, I'm buying while selling those cryptos who has no value at all. When I say value I mean a project that backed them up for future use. These cryptos that have no value for me will be driven only by hype news on social media and nothing more.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

I'm not selling in many losses, for now I just holding until market back to normal and buying more some good coins for hold long term. hopefully the market can recover soon
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

In the market status as of now holding and buying are good. For me,my strategy is to do diversity where in I allocated my investment in different crypto and holding it until the value in the market will rising up again. I'm just doing this by the purpose of lessen the losses that possible to happen. Even the value of some coins are still downing fall, I'm still holding it because I believe that one of this days or maybe in a couple of weeks it will be rising up again by then it bring to me a huge profit.
Sartrute

Activity: 522

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

I have not sold a single token for Fiat since I started doing crypto. My main savings are stored in ETH and bitcoin. I tried to profit by buying smaller coins, but since the market has been falling recently, I have not succeeded in this. Now I just buy a crypto and look forward to the growth rate.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

I have not sold a single token for Fiat since I started doing crypto. My main savings are stored in ETH and bitcoin. I tried to profit by buying smaller coins, but since the market has been falling recently, I have not succeeded in this. Now I just buy a crypto and look forward to the growth rate.

As other do holding and i also do it because people said that holding is still profitable and its also teach us how we can be patient by holding.
And after holding if the price like now, of course i will add my holding by buying again in the deep. This strategy could take long to make profit but after waiting, we will be satisfy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: