Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the best place to hire a team for a project?  (Read 662 times)
cryptohoarders (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

I would like some opinions on where the best place is to hire people for an upcoming project. If anyone has any advice or experience within this area, please drop a reply!  Smiley Have a great day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

veri dificult you can find dev team
youre account still newbie
you can incraese trust youre project only use good campaign manager

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adrianzihua

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

I would like some opinions on where the best place is to hire people for an upcoming project. If anyone has any advice or experience within this area, please drop a reply!  Smiley Have a great day!

Hello. What do you need?, My team and I we can help develop a blockchain coin with masternodes. If you need help let me know.
BlockchainLD

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Arcadia Media Group

Innovating, Designing, and Developing for the next generation of technology

Arcadia Media Group is taking the cryptocurrency market by storm. We take cryptocurrencies and decentralized companies and we make sure we give our clients all of the points of success.

What we offer:

Graphic Design - Our award-winning graphics team can create a wide variety of graphics packages.

Web/Blockchain Development - Arcadia’s Development Team has thousands of hours of web development experience. We can provide you with the best website suited for you.

Social Media Marketing - Our social media marketing plans can target your specific audiences and maximize reach to preferred audiences.

App Development - Our team of App Developers can design in both Android and iOS environments.

Community/Bounty Campaign Management - Our trained community managers can work on any of the major social media and messaging apps as well as on any forum solutions.

News Releases - We can write and release articles on our partner news sites as well as with other news platforms.

Contact me at ldeangelo77@gmail.com

arunchain
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

Ping me at:
Email: arun@revinfotech.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/
Telegram: @arunsachdeva

For better discussion.
PerfectClam

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

You would be surprised but the best is your local headhunting website.
You need a team that specializes not on block chain but have real world production experience. It does not matter if they never worked in crypto or not familiar with it - it does not matter. Good developer can pick it up in a matter of weeks.

That, of course, if you have budget.
ExoticMotors

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

In person is the best place to hire a team. Arrange meetings and conduct interviews and all business in a group to stay on the same page. Try organizing a small meet up for like minded people and I'm sure you'll find quality talent.
omi121

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

There are some agencies that provides all the services. You can either hire one agency that will handle all the task or you have to search individuals for each category.

If you need any help related to explainer videos, pm me or send an email to
ammar@showanimations.com
cryptohoarders (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

veri dificult you can find dev team
youre account still newbie
you can incraese trust youre project only use good campaign manager

thank you! i have been searching for someone with a high ranking on bitcointalk to run the campaign. If you have any suggestions or if you yourself would like to hear more about the project send me a PM or contact me on telegram @cryptohoarders
cryptohoarders (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Hello. What do you need?, My team and I we can help develop a blockchain coin with masternodes. If you need help let me know.

Send me a PM or contact me on telegram @cryptohoarders i will give you more details about the project .
cryptohoarders (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

There are some agencies that provides all the services. You can either hire one agency that will handle all the task or you have to search individuals for each category.

If you need any help related to explainer videos, pm me or send an email to
ammar@showanimations.com

I have looked into a handful of agencies but i would honestly prefer team members that believe in the project versus people just offering a service trying to make money.
cryptohoarders (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

In person is the best place to hire a team. Arrange meetings and conduct interviews and all business in a group to stay on the same page. Try organizing a small meet up for like minded people and I'm sure you'll find quality talent.

I would love to do this but the area has a very weak crypto community. I would have to teach everyone about crypto in a third language and i dont think that is appropriate for the timeline haha.

So if anything i will just organize it for the future in another city to get best results .

Thanks for the insight!
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Hello OP, I think you should've give us a Hint of what team do you want to make in the near future, However, if you are looking for manager, or advisor I highly recommend Mr. Yahoo62278, He is a well known manager here in the entire forum handled almost 100 or above it, projects that already been listed in exchanges sites, Here is the link to His profile, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846 ...
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:04:03 AM

if your thinking from a geographic sense,  I believe Singapore is a good option.  Good language skills,  readily available of talent,  supportive government on blockchain.
BitJazzi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

I know I’m a newbie on this site but you have to start somewhere.  I have a lot experience hiring for blockchain/ICO projects.  A good place to hire people for a Blockchain project is on Upwork (google it, I have no affiliation.).  On Upwork contractors are tested on their skill set, extensively that they claim they are skilled in.  You get to see their scores if they are new on the site.  You would need to know the skills necessary to hire qualified people.  What I like about Upwork.com is that the people that you hire to work on your project are held accountable because you rate them.  If you think their work is unacceptable than you don’t have to pay for the work.  I also think recommendations from Full Member and above with merit here on Bitcointalk is good.   There is a good chance you can trust their recommendation.  They did not get to that status for no reason, they put in time to get that status!  Geographical region is not so important, more importantly, are the people you hire available for video chats if not local to stay updated on your project and not waste time.  When ask them question you can hear if their voice it they are confident.  Good luck to you!
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I need clearer description of your project, whether the project is really just to start for developing in initial stage or you mean the project is just an ICO? If you think the project is just an ICO, this bitcointalk forum is a good place to find people as most of they are experienced as well. But if you mean a project is really started from initiation (just idea to be developed), I think it will need a person who possess knowledge in a project as a whole and also understand about crypto space.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Your question is a bit ambiguous because for anyone to give you a good advice that you can used He will need to know the type of project you are talking about. This basic information is needed for the person to be able to know the kind of skills that is needed for the project and the people well suited for the project and also the place where they can be found. You can also do well by giving us the skill type you are looking for in people to make things easier. I think this bitcointalk is a good start to recruit the type of people you are looking for in your project because this forum is full of experienced people who can bring their wealth of experience to bear.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

The best place of hiring a team for your project is here in this forum because all the qualifications you needed for a team member is already here.There are lots of professionals here and of course had a great knowledge about blockchain industry.The only way you can get them is create a great project that fits to them or else they will just drop it and ignore it.Well just try your best to hire the best members that can help you in your project.
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

Hi Mate

I would like to assist you in the project, we have in-house team for developers to work on your requirements.

Would like to know your concern.

You can reach me at osiz.tech

Thank you.
bsmcryptotech

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

What type of project are you planning?
What is your budget?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print