Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 years until alts are popular  (Read 171 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

I'm not a big fan of predicting the distant future. 1001 different things would happen in the next 15 years, and it's impossible to consider every factor.

That being said, the most probable outcome is that useless alts die, but many alts with good teams and good fundamentals will flourish and become very strong till then.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

In my opinion that too long, cryptocurrency will be more popular in every years because Bitcoin just like internet and easy to understand it because alot of information in google about it. I think in about 5 years the price of BTC can be going up to about $500K. Currently about 1% of people in the world know and understanding about cryptocurrency, and this number will growing in a few years.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

I'm not a big fan of predicting the distant future. 1001 different things would happen in the next 15 years, and it's impossible to consider every factor.

That being said, the most probable outcome is that useless alts die, but many alts with good teams and good fundamentals will flourish and become very strong till then.
Nope it's not need 15 years to become popular the alternative coins, in fact there are some alternative coins that have a good future now and have a great performance. It's stable compare to the others. And also, there are many investor. I think it only need a 5-6 months before alternative coin become known
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

15 years ? OMG . I hope few years like from 2 to 3 years. Its getting popular by giant steps now, soon there will not be any cash money
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

15 years alts will make you rich and will become popular. Right now its the younger gen getting into crypto but they barely even have a job. The older generation will wake up by there children's and invest and then it will take off. Everyone will understand crypto and invest. It will take 15 years. The cell phone took a lot of growing up. Look at the iPhone 8. That's about 8 to 10 years  of innovation and everyone have one. Older parents are catching on buying an iPhone but probably the iPhone 6 ..a lot of investors here that are american will need to pay off mortgages n taxes before they can be serious about investing. It will take a lot of time before a larger market cap
I think 10 years is enough if you are holding the right altcoin or an altcoin that have a solid development and with a big community support. Ethereum for example it only takes a few years before it became very popular and now top 2 in coinmarketcap.
Kenevaran

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Well, we are willing to wait ten years, as long as all of cryptocurrencies has grown well and we earned it.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

We cannot definitely say that with full confidence, but it is willing to happen. One thing is that governments were not against cell-phones, white this situation is a little bit different, but still it might be same popular as the phones.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: