Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the start of REAL ICOs??  (Read 171 times)
cryptoreal6 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

Many ICOs from the previous years are gone now. They were very creative in white paper but not in MVPs. Now, people are more skeptical in researching ICOs to invest in. It's the year for not WP battle but for MVP battle.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

Many ICOs from the previous years are gone now. They were very creative in white paper but not in MVPs. Now, people are more skeptical in researching ICOs to invest in. It's the year for not WP battle but for MVP battle.
It will be great. Because MVP - is a minimum what should you do before you asking money.
I invested in NagriCoin. They already have product - organic fertilizers and collect money for the increasing production capacity.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

I don't think ICO is a good choice this year.
Because ICO is regulated by various countries at present, it is very risky to continue to invest.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

organic fertilizers and collect money for the increasing production capacity.

Bitcointalk altcoin forums has truly degraded to pathetic noise from clueless investors.

When the average person is investing in fertilizers on blockchain technology, and actually believe what they are investing in is legitimate, all hope to find quick meaningful discussions about random cryptos has been been drowned in this sea of illegitimate shitcoins.

For a quick reference, there have been multiple scams revolving around "fertilizers" and every other type of coin you can think of.

Here's my favorite, even had a story written once on this by one of my former journalists: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.0
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

Every year has an ICO. The question is who will gonna success and who will gonna down after a long run in development of the project. We can't say this is the year for ICO's because, there's no year for it. Anytime there will be a coming out ICO, its just investors choice where they gonna be invest. Nowadays it's risky to invest on ICO because of so many scams projects last year.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

I hope that in 2018 there will be fewer scam projects and many more projects that will realize their ideas in life  Smiley
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

They are all not gone but in fact, their demands were moving towards a new ico, The majority of investors only interested to do ico trade which can generate bunch money just in short time. You don't know what already happened with the old icos if you are not analyzing it. Look at the volume and a lot of volumes are moving from the old one to the new one.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

I do think investors will be wiser and choose investments more carefully.
In 2017 many people just gambled, invested in any ICO without not only due diligence but even reading a WhitePaper.
I think the huge amount of money lost in 2017 will be a good lesson and make ICO investing closer to any other, traditional form of investment.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

I think that  poor ICO will be the same as 2017 but people are more confident with that and can choose better..there are also more instruments/reviews to check if ICO is good or fake.... but as usual you have to spend time on that....
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Ambit Mining ICO is one of the most promising projects and I think it is real, I am going to invest. So hope there will be more better projects this year.
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

I think more and more ICO will be sprouting out this year. And only few of them are legit and worth investing with. ICO websites are now getting more believable even the fake ones, so people should always be careful in choosing ICO's.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

It should be. MVP should be there. Also I think we'll see many real world projects will be tokenized. New ones and exists.
Seems to me interesting time are waiting for us.

BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

I think people are now refraining from investing in shady ICOs as they have been burned too many times by now. And with China and Japan regulating ICOs I think this is a positive step in the direction of preventing scam ICOs from being launched.

geemers

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

agree completely with you. this year it is necessary to revise a lot of things. Holiably less and less. now you need to know more than before to earn money.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

every years an ICO project will show up,,
but, only few of them become the real ICO, wich mean they do what they have been planned in their roadmap or whitepaper
so, in this year too, there will be a lot of ICO's come,
but, just a few of them will survive in the future  Wink

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

that's right, now this is a competition for the new ico. attracting attention and finding investors is a difficult thing, especially making them believe.
pos-game
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

We have more sophisticated investors entering the market and regulators cracking down on ICOs. I think we're going to see much more polished offerings in 2018 compared to 2017
lynx_

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

It is necessary to enter a hard check on the upcoming ICO. More and more SCAM projects, they grow like mushrooms! Investors are frightened and do not hurry to raise funds at the start of the project. Already many people are waiting for access to the stock exchanges and there they buy and sometimes it can be bought cheaper!
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

Strange you are a person, and that now there are no normal ICO projects? I think that there are a lot of such people right now, but you do not know anything about them and probably did not hear them. I've been in situations when I did not hear anything about the project, but it eventually gets very high in price.
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

Does the year even matter? Do you see less scams based on the year? Can people predict the future? Legit questions you need to ask yourself before posting something so dumb, I couldn't ignore it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: