Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:48:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For the dreamers  (Read 110 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

This speech for  dreamers :

Everyone has a big dream, but unfortunately, the majority of people fail to achieve it in reality,  and many die  and their ambitions and goals become buried with them in graves, due to their fear of everything ( reality, present, future ..) and weak of their self confidence which is  widespread in many of them, and they cannot even solve the small problems because of their stupid excuses ( like,  I do not have money, my environment is bad ..)

Hey dreamer,  you will only live once,  nothing can stop you and of course you will face many crises ( many failures )   in your life, but you can overcome all of them. Just believe in yourself, and if you fail , It is not the end of the world , just change your behaviour, improve your self through the creativity,decisiveness....

Do not forget these tips  :

-Your mind is a  miracle, just use it smartly. 

-No one is better than you.

-Do not waste your time through stupid things and trivial.

-Do not let the fear kill your dreams.

-Start, and do something remarkable.

When you have only death or success ,  what will you choose?   Wink
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

Dreamers comes true most times  Grin

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Agree! there are so many stupid reasons not to do what a person want, but that's just an unwilling to change smth
JavanaJe

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Yes, your quote is very good and can motivate everyone, so the point is that business will not betray the results.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

I a gree with you,
I am one of the many dreamers in this world,
sanjin002

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
― John Lennon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: