Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 11:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Community Based XMR Pool  (Read 112 times)
am4am4 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

I want to spread the word about a new and vibrant pool available to XMR miners.
This home is called codxmr.com
This pool is unique in that unlike the most well known XMR pools, we are US based. Also, we have not been subject to the DDos attacks that have been recently become a plague with other parts of the world. We offer payments in both XMR and BTC. While small at this time, our community is active and helpful to all. We're not targeting the biggest hashrate. Our goal is to educate, inspire and mentor those who are both new and experienced miners. We are building a support system that benefits all, not just the pool owners and big hashrate miners. Most importantly, the goal is to have fun and share the benefits of mining cryptocurrency. Our core includes a true renaissance of enthusiasts, people who will entertain while educating, and come from all walks of life.

Please, come check us out athttps://codxmr.com/#/home. We're building something new in the world of mining. A true collaboration with the goal being decentralization and a place for all.
CryptoPlay

Activity: 202
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Okay, i can recommend this user from Monero community.
He is not a noob for sure!

Good luck bro.
RatusNatus  Wink

https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-2065.png
am4am4 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

Thanks Ratus. Hope to see you there.  Smiley
CryptoDocker

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

This is in the wrong section and also your pool will be lucky to find a block in the next 10 years
am4am4 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

This is in the wrong section and also your pool will be lucky to find a block in the next 10 years

Thanks for the encouragement. It's not my pool that I'm vouching for. I have not one dime invested in it. It's a good organic pool community. We're not buying hashes to promote ourselves initially like other pools have done or do when times get tough. Come hash and have fun. Best to you Sir or Madam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: