Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:15:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market will recover?  (Read 36231 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

Statistics has shown that there's always a bull run during and after Consensus Conference. Mind you, the number of participants in the conference has been increasing in thousands, with this year's attendance surpassing the previous year by over 4000. I'm not just happy that whales and institutional investors won't allow cryptocurrency to grow organically. There are too much speculations and manipulations in the market.
Everyone hoped for a crypto conference in New York that it would push(this has happened more than once) the rate of bitcoin and altcoins. This time it didn't happen.Why? Even the good news that the police did not find anything illegal on the Upbit exchange does not affect the course. This is odd...

No it is not odd at all.

So, have you guys learned your lessons yet? There are statistics and there are proof. Statistics do not prove the future they only prove the past. Just like the famous January month of crypto, statistics showed it was always a month for pumping. Then finally this year it was the month for flopping. Bitcoin cannot be predicted, along with the rest of the crypto world. So let us stop trying to outsmart Bitcoin and just take it easy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

I think that by the end of the year the etherium will cost about 1000 $ and bitcoin about 10k-13k $. The market returned to its original state, and before that it was on pampas
For they will cost more, market will recover to level that was in 2017 and most of coins will be close to hit their ath, if this statement is true, 2019 will be a crypto year.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Market will continue to fall and BTC rate will be less than 8200 in hte middle of May. Ethereum will also be traded lower than 700 in the middle of May.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

I think that the market is now on the rise and there is no need to fear that market now will begin to fall in capitalization...
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

Thank you

Already by this time, the crypto-currency market began to slowly rise, so no one has any doubt that he will continue to do so. Bitcoin has now become much slower and more stable, although the amplitude of its price fluctuations is sometimes quite decent.
Crypto currency has always not only been restored in price, but it has also grown much more. True, this applies to promising coins and tokens.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

Now price is low of bitcoin if you loss the market after few month i am sure market will be recovered in this crypto market. So don't worry and hold the coin and just wait for few month you get a more profit from crypto market. I am sure after few month market will be recover. Now coin market will be loss project but i am sure it will not to be stay in this market.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

I think the market will not fall anymore. It seems to me that soon we will see high prices for bitcoin and altcoins.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

In my opinion, recovery is in process now, going forward it will be more abt picking the winners and being careful of the scams, rather than anything else. Markets shd be less correlated.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

If you look back to the crypto history it's not a panic at all. Every market needs correction to go ahead. Even there is a good news that current Consensus 2018 Meeting is a great thing is crypto history. More publication more chance to reach all the people all over the world. We are going to a new world where is no panic to carry your purse.

joni727397sri

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

Thank you

If you look at the history bitcoin price movements it may take a very long time to see again the all-time high price because last time in 2014 bitcoin prices went to $1000+ and after correction again it took almost three years to reach that price (2017). I'm not saying that this time also it will take three years to recover but by looking at current situation it may not recover back so fast and need to wait.

If all governments regulate the crypto trading faster then we can see more people joining the party otherwise many new investors are worried to put their money now after the big correction.
I agree with you, if the government of each country legalize krypto, I am sure the krypto currency can be more stable and investors can be more calm

I think Krypto will still keep going as per the rulenya.
profdetected

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

I believe that the market is now in the downstream from which it is going to come out. For the full confidence of the beginning of growth the price of bitcoin should be fixed above $8200 and then all cryptocurrencies will go up. Maybe now it is best time to buy coins. Maybe.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Thank you

If you look globally and from a different scale, in General, the cryptocurrency market has an upward trend. Nothing to worry about. Another thing if you want to make a beginner here quickly, at the moment in the market it will not work
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/
If you want to see the updated news about the crypto market,
the link above is useful to see the recovery and loss of different individual tokens and coins.
It can provide the exact movement of your favorite tokens.
RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Of course it will recover !!! because I still have to make good money) to buy a house in Spain, a villa in France! live the market live)) live and prosper) Grin Grin Grin
esprit man

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Thank you

Of course. The market is growing again. The beginning of the year was bad. You see the coinmarketcap price which was the beginning of the year, the price is now more than that. I think prices will increase in the next 3-4 month's. I hope, the price that was last year, this year will be more than that.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Bitcoin's market price and other cryptocurrencies dropped significantly since the New Year. But I do not take it as a tragedy. In my view, a similar drop has been earlier, for example, at the end of 2013, the BTC was about $ 1,000 and then dropped to $ 300.
Of course, now is another situation. I think you need to wait and the value of cryptocurrencies will rise again. It's like on a swing, once the price up, and once the price down. By the end of the year I estimate that prices will go up again.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

The market always recovers. Sooner or later will definitely rise.
After a bear market always come the bull market. Just need more patience.
If you check a little bit the charts of the last 5 years, you can see that there have been bear as this one after which the market has recovered.
Further more, the Consensus event has barely ended. Some predictors say that it will take like at least two of three weeks for the market to start recovering based on the last years info.
So don't be afraid, HODL until you will hold a little more.
Spread the cryptolove!

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

definitly yes..
haha
why is everyone so servous about that.
keep relax and wait ... crypto will be higher as you think
mayby next few years

vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

I think kryptornok will grow very much in the next few years, so that at the moment my opinion is that the autumn-winter market will grow
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

In my opinion cryptospring has already come. Of course, the market will recover, as it is always restored. It just takes time. In December, there was a very large growth in the market, and after a big growth there always follows a serious correction. Everything is fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: