Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Trusted Bitcointalk account  (Read 2083 times)
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:11:11 PM

What... the f*ck... is going on here...
Doesn't anyone here have a problem with the fact that he's trying to BUY a TRUSTED account?!?

Yes, we all have a problem with it, but there is no way to stop it, we just have to be careful with the hero memebers now Tongue
Well, i find it strange that mods don't do anything about it. Sales like this will only do harm to the forum/community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:12:04 PM

Doesn't anyone here have a problem with the fact that he's trying to BUY a TRUSTED account?!?

Yes, we all have a problem with it, but there is no way to stop it, we just have to be careful with the hero memebers now Tongue
Well, i find it strange that mods don't do anything about it. Sales like this will only do harm to the forum/community.

It's strange indeed, but I think it was explicitely stated somewhere by a mod or admin there was no rule against it and it was allowed.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:18:01 PM

You can have my account for $5000 on the condition that you have a bold, clear disclaimer in the signature at all times saying that you bought the account.

Scratch the 5k, probably wouldnt be worth it for me unless it was $20 000. Same conditions apply as above.

For $20k AND those conditions mine is for sale as well.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:53:27 PM

It's strange indeed, but I think it was explicitely stated somewhere by a mod or admin there was no rule against it and it was allowed.
And that is the problem, they are killing the little trust we have left in some members, and also hurt the communtity as a whole, I've been scammed by someone with a bought account.

Some admin has to take responsibility, I mean, if an admin was offered 500K for his account, what would he do? This MUST AND SHOULD be forbidden, it is forbidden to sell accounts all over the internet, and exactly HERE, where thust is all it is allowed, for god sakes.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:03:39 PM

And that is the problem, they are killing the little trust we have left in some members, and also hurt the communtity as a whole, I've been scammed by someone with a bought account.

Some admin has to take responsibility, I mean, if an admin was offered 500K for his account, what would he do? This MUST AND SHOULD be forbidden, it is forbidden to sell accounts all over the internet, and exactly HERE, where thust is all it is allowed, for god sakes.

Don't uphold laws you CANNOT impose. I commend the admins for this decision. I wish governments would learn from it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: