Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 02:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurex are legit ?  (Read 567 times)
wayneyoyo (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:21:34 PM

i have found someone saying bad about thier service so i wonder if this is real .

any other fast withdraw deposit site with a lot alt coin to trade ?
Mike270

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

i have found someone saying bad about thier service so i wonder if this is real .

What altcoins are you talking about?
For the Major ones, btc-e is for me the way to go, and for the widest Sortiment in coins dealed, it's probably cryptsy, although they often take their while with email confirmation.
coinex.pw offers many coins not listed yet anywhere else, so if that's the way you wanna go - withdrawals and deposits are almost instant there.

Kind regards
Mike
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:43:55 PM

Yes, they are legit.  They were hacked once before in the past (several months ago), but the issue was fixed.  There have not been any issues for a long time and everything seems to be going well.
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:30:17 PM

Yes, they are legit.  They were hacked once before in the past (several months ago), but the issue was fixed.  There have not been any issues for a long time and everything seems to be going well.
If by once you mean multiple times (at least 3) then yes. I've used them before but after going down repeatedly I haven't logged in since.
QuantPlus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:52:23 PM

Vircurex is legit...
They were once a Big Alt Player...
But have since been surpassed by other exchanges.

Check out the volume on the Chinese OKCoin.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/info

This data is daily and very volatile... it needs to be weekly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: