Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:40:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Camera collection! **25 - 50% OFF ALL CAMERAS**  (Read 925 times)
ninjatflex (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:28:55 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 03:10:39 PM by ninjatflex

Hey guys,

I have a small collection of cameras that i'm looking to sell. I've tried to be as competitive with the pricing as possible and encourage you to use both Amazon and Ebay to confirm the sort of prices these cameras are going for at the moment. I think they're all a great deal for those interested in cameras and photography.

For sale:

- Instax 200 (classic, not the mini) 0.25 btc (NEW PRICE )
Very good condition. Rarely used with no scratching. Comes in zip-case. A very nice instant camera; photographs are larger format than the classic Polaroid and film comes cheaper than Polaroid too (can provide contact details of the cheapest film sellers I've found in the UK if interested). Photographs of the camera are happily provided for anyone interested.

- Olympus Trip 35mm 0.15 btc (NEW PRICE )

Classic film camera. Extremely good condition. I own it myself as a 2nd hand camera passed down from a relative but rarely use film myself. Comes with strap attached and lens-cap, no case unfortunately. Can provide a hot-shoe flash if really desired (they look awesome mounted on top of an Olympus Trip. Photographs provided for those interested.

- Nikon D50 DSL with AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm lens Body 0.35 btc / Lens 1.5 btc (NEW PRICE - BODY LENS )

My first DSLR. Very good condition. No scratches or scuffs (at all). Comes with padded case, charger, USB connection lead and 4gb memory card. I'm selling the camera body and lens separately because the lens is pretty expensive compared to the camera and not everyone wants a huge lens, but will cut the cost down for anyone wanting to buy the lens and body together. Photos provided for those interested.

- Pentax ME Super 0.23 btc (NEW PRICE )

I got this camera for a friend. Have used a few times, works beautifully. No scratches or scuffs just a bit dusty from all the closet-storage this thing has had as of late (but will give it a nice wipe-down before shipping so that it sparkles). These go for anything between 50-150 GBP. I have 3 good lenses for this. The price below includes 1 lens of your choice (I'll post the lens info later) but additionally lenses can be sold if you're interested.

Post here or PM me for any further details!
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:10:26 AM

How much to ship them internationally ?
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:12:52 AM

How old are they meaning how long are you been using them ?
ninjatflex (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:34:27 AM

International shipping is about £18 for me which is around 0.1, but i'll do it for 0.08.

All the cameras are used but all in very good condition without scratches or scuffs or anything (I like to look after my stuff  Tongue) but so you can be sure i'll send you high-res photo's of whatever camera(s) you're interested in before you decide to buy.
ninjatflex (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:11:33 AM

I slashed the prices on all cameras! Between 25 - 50% off on all items!  Smiley
ninjatflex (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:13:37 PM

Nikon D50 DSL sold!

These are some really cheap prices for these cameras - i encourage anyone to cross check the price against ebay and amazon.
ninjatflex (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:35:53 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: