Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins changed my life!!!!  (Read 1233 times)
moneyisthereason (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:34:32 PM

Hi everyone, Im a huge fan of Bitcoins since its the only way for me to make money right now.
Work sucks escpecially if you got a dickhead boss which doesnt pay enough.
Unfortunatly I passed the train on many things, like Microsoft Shares about 20 years ago and the IT Bubble.

But now Im glad I found out about Bitcoins and even I succed and make money with it.
I bought my first Bitcoin in July 13, at 60Euro now... do the math.

Ive been a fuck up most of my live and missed out on a lot of things but due to Bitcoins, I can really say it changed my life.

I started to live healthy and educationg myself in a lot of things regarding IT, technology and other subjects I would have never found out if it wasnt for the Bitcoin.
Right now Im telling my Parents and some close friends about Bitcoins ad try them to invest as well.

You guys have no idea what the Bitcoin means for me, right now, we all know it could change anyday, its to me the best invention that has ever been made, ok maybe light electricity and the bike werent to bad but this is now something new.
To me using Bitcoins also means fuck the Government, fuck the taxes and all the corruptness and lies with regular Banks.

Ive been in Prison myself  and I always kept asking myself when do I get the Hook up??
When can I say I made it, when do I get this 1 chance in my life that I cant let go??
I ve heard all those stories about this 1 Moment that changed someones life.
And Im so fucking happy that I got now a reason in life and a purpose.

Yeah maybe to some of you guys this means shit but I really got a vision about Bitcoin and hopefully it will change the life of many others to the better as it has changed mine.

Sometimes I get the feeling BItcoins make me independent and free

I fuckin love Bitcoins!!

thanks to the Dude that Invented them, Saatoshi is his name right??

Im looking forward to get to know all the Bitcoin enthusiasts and hopefully this will get huge and maybe we all get to see Golden Age!!!
Its bout time and we deserve it we suffered enough so lets change the World with Bitcoin.

I also want to thank people like DPR and all those guys and Girls that share the same vision.

Please also contact me with any Information and ways to make more out of  Bitcoins, Im online now 24/7 and study my brain out to get to the top

And I really wish all of you guys good luck and success in your Bitcoin endeavour.

By the way, how come I cant post topics with links to free Bitcoin sites here in the newbie section??

If you want to make me a gift just send it to

1LAwUhC8q5ML6zCzrEcSSP1MMZXBtTP84s

receiving Bitcoins rocks!!!!

Krikke81

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

Good for you man!

Don't go all-in only in BTC though, try to spread your investment! And try taking some small profit now and then, just to make sure you got some "liquid" cash for paying the bills and stuff...

Seems you really got it going now.

Wish you all the best with whatever comes your way!
Good luck  Smiley
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:58:55 PM

By the way, how come I cant post topics with links to free Bitcoin sites here in the newbie section??

Feel free to post new free facet link in this thread:

FREE BITCOIN Sites *and* Free Newbie Lotto
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.0
bitnewfly

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:02:17 PM

Man, it is certaintly risk here. don't put all of your "eggs into one bucket.
Good luck anyway! 
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:25:56 PM

Happy go lucky person. haha

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
over1977v

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:32:06 PM

Please also contact me with any Information and ways to make more out of  Bitcoins, Im online now 24/7 and study my brain out to get to the top

Dont fall into trap investing to Bitcoin securites. It is a good way to loose your BTC for sure.
Just a friendly suggestion
moneyisthereason (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:04:51 PM

never heard of Bitcoin securities
Arksun

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:26:11 PM

When I read the topic title I thought this was going to be another story of someone that bought a load of bitcoins when they were worth $0.10.
I wouldn't really classify buying one Bitcoin at 60 euro and the profit on just that as life changing yet, but every little helps right?

As others have said, don't put all your eggs in one basket at this stage, only invest what you can afford, its still relatively early days in the Bitcoin timeline and there are important decisions still to be made coming up that will affect its future in terms of mainstream business acceptance.

I'm a huge fan of Bitcoin too and really hope it does takeoff, at least become as big as Paypal as an option for buying goods online. Try not to get too excited though and swept into things. Approach with caution and expect a few mini bubble crashes along the way.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
MaxBTC1

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 04:28:57 PM

I was half expecting a 'I bought 50 from a mate, forgot about them, now I can do what I want' kind of posts, but its refreshing to find someone with an equally small amount as me and still find the same level of satisfaction - I guess thats hegemonic stability theory summed up.
BlackBison

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:29:26 PM

never heard of Bitcoin securities

He means don't invest in Bitcoin stocks, ie. bitcoin businesses.

This is good advice.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 04:31:52 PM

Because that's a newbie thing to do, posting your referral link, I'll bet.
I suggest you don't go into bitcoins too much, you're going a bit too fast.  Slow down, chill Wink
Bitcoins are going crazy right now, because of the Chinese Grin
bumblebee

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:42:37 PM

Happy you dude. :-)
moneyisthereason (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:46:12 PM

well i think the win span is fantastic

in what else can you invest 60 and 4 months later you have 270Euro, i dont know anything where you can make as much money as with Bitcoins right now.

And its still the beginning, as I said I buy Bitcoins regulary and i Started out with 60 Euro and I keep buying.
Fuck last Thursday I bought 1,5 BTC for 313,5 and today they are worth 415 Euro.
100 Euro profit in 3 days....

I heard stories of Bitcoins going up to 100K
Right now I farm all those faucets and free bitcoins, I know today its just change but at this rate this will turn into something, watch
CuddlyBunny

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:53:52 PM

Happy for you, I only just started myself and haven't achieved much but damn its fun:)
hromobiti

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:58:48 PM

I heard stories of Bitcoins going up to 100K

Yup, a lot of bullish talk here  Smiley
Dont believe all you read  Wink
moneyisthereason (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

i just sit here and watch the money grow,, better than TV Grin Grin Grin
gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:10:57 PM

i just sit here and watch the money grow,, better than TV Grin Grin Grin

It is better than TV before bubble pops. Then you may feel horrible if your just short sighted and see the BTC fall to small price  Wink

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:17:28 PM

This almost makes me think that someday, Satoshi What-his-name, will be worshipped like a God...

Whole religions will be formed around him and his life giving bitcoins...

I don't know, I actually would probably join...  Grin

The only thing that would be a little difficult is when they start handing the basket around for donations of bitcoins...lol
Jetbiker

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:17:23 PM

Great to hear you're doing good man! If only we could go back in 2008... You know the time when 5000 bitcoins cost 26$ ...
rc-cola

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 07:58:59 PM

That's awesome man. Keep on keepin on.  Cool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: