Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Centra - buy /sell or hold?  (Read 148 times)
krypto999 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

Most exchanges are delisting Centra or have already de-listed. What is the future of Centra?
Should clear the remaining Ctr tokens in exchanges or transfer somewhere. Even better, should we buy now and hope for the reverse in fortune
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Centra will float the infinite sea of shitcoins for eternity, maybe one day a group of corrupt individuals will pump the coin. But, don't hold your breath to gain what you invested back, anytime soon. Just my speculation.
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

the regulatory issues there are obviously really bad.  They must have broken some serious securities laws.

Has it actually been confirmed that the card works?

krypto999 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

They may have broken some rules. However, there isnt much updates on this case. Is the project totally dead? thats my question
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

With this current scenario, it is the best to sell your Coin, even the price of it increase if there is no liquidity or an exchanger where you can sell it, it is useless. There are many tokens still available thus do not risk too much on this token as it uncertain on what will happen in the future

quarkchain.io
krypto999 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

You are right. With no exchanges, you are just holding on to a dead coin. A good case study for all as this will definitely not be the last , especially those ICOs that originate from USA
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

lol,  you can no longer post in their discord without phone verification.   I guess whatever they did - celebrity endorsements, for one - was really illegal.

EDIT:  this might just be because I deleted the app which never did work, but the discord has been weird for a while.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

It is completely waste holding the CTR coin because SEC crack down them by keeping them in the jail. Recently Binance exchange delist the CTR coin from the exchange and it makes the price went down very quickly. I think it is better to sell, instead of holding them.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

If i had ctr now i would sell it what's the reason why should we hold it? Exchanges delist this coin and the founders arrested it's a big impacy why this coin will be dead

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

CENTRA co-founders are arrested for fraud as they were trying to sneak away with the money.
Centra is a complete scam and you should sell off anything you have if possible.
Again I'd suggest no one to buy the scam token for any value.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

I did bought some at 2k sat thinking it will bounce back soon. Up to now I am still holding and undecided. CEO seemed not part of the arrests and as we know before there were problems inside the team so maybe Centra as a company is not part of the current issue?
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

I wouldn't touch Centra, it got delisted off of the major exchanges that it was listed on.  It is too risky to invest in this while there are so many better projects that are undervalued.  The price drop was brutal and it's barely over a penny right now. 
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

I was disappointed have hold more than 10k centra coin, I am still hold it all when I have seen centra coin at $4. I was really can trust centra have down now, many exchange market have delisted of centra coin on their market, like kucokoin market and okex market maybe many market exchange will be delisting centra coin, I don’t know how to do with my centra balance now, if I wanna sell now to cheap and just little money I got.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Most exchanges are delisting Centra or have already de-listed. What is the future of Centra?
Should clear the remaining Ctr tokens in exchanges or transfer somewhere. Even better, should we buy now and hope for the reverse in fortune

what else do you expect from centra?
did you not hear the news a few days ago?

hopefully this information can help to make decisions about centra.
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

do not fall back to the same hole.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

With Cryptopia now joining the list of exchanges delisting them it is a worry. Sure with the co founders being arrested and a lot of fud going around it looks like it will become a dead coin.

But with a working product and team members situated around the world, you have to wonder if they can still make it work.
The co founders had left the company when they were arrested. So not sure how that will actually effect the company Centra itself.

It will be interesting when they can finally make a statement as to the future of Centra and its investors. Maybe a team clean out with a renaming, as the product was starting to look real good and leaps ahead of it competitors in the same field.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Until their position leaves much to be desired. But with this development dynamic, it is unlikely that the coin will have value
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Centra will float the infinite sea of shitcoins for eternity, maybe one day a group of corrupt individuals will pump the coin. But, don't hold your breath to gain what you invested back, anytime soon. Just my speculation.

a friend of mine still have hope for Centra especially it surged as high as $3 before it took off to the sea of shit coins but how about when everything is fixed, Centra Team will have an Epic Comeback and holders will be rewarded?
few days ago, I am thinking of buying Centra coins on exchanges still supporting it but I just want to make sure that Centra is a good investment today or not.
How I wish Centra will be back on track in the near future.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Are you all serious or born in 1980's or something. Do you mind reading news about the coin you are holding? You didn't even worry about Exchange delisting centra then that is shit. Well I feel pity on you guys. Please read this news below so that you will be enlighten and sold all your tokens immediately.

Ref: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/89vezo/centra_ctr_needs_to_be_delisted_immediately_off/

paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

I was disappointed have hold more than 10k centra coin, I am still hold it all when I have seen centra coin at $4. I was really can trust centra have down now, many exchange market have delisted of centra coin on their market, like kucokoin market and okex market maybe many market exchange will be delisting centra coin, I don’t know how to do with my centra balance now, if I wanna sell now to cheap and just little money I got.

One of my friends who also holding almost 50k Centra Coins and he is very lucky on selling it on around $2 before their SEC issue and now he is investing a lot of new altcoins last 2 weeks now.
seems he's got a good decision and seeing Centra not a good coin in the future.
Centra is indeed a good coin back last year and it made my friend a millionaire on our own local currency and I think it's not yet the right time to buy this coin because it is not clear yet that it will be back on track in the future.
for me, no investing Centra this time, it's way too risky rather than investing on other new altcoins today.

jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

I am not touching Centra even with a 10 foot pole for some logical reason. Why would you invest in a coin with fraud people and lawsuits when you can choose almost a thousand of solid coins out there. It is either you really don't know what you are doing or you just want to throw your money away.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: