Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Poloniex Dead  (Read 928 times)
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Poloniex is still working fine i dont see a reason to call it a dead exchange, it is still one of the most trusted ones but the volume is going down  day by day, i dont know why this is actually happen because it is still one of the best ones

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

I am leaving Ploniex two years ago, because of very slow and long waiting withdrawal time. never after I returned there
Still, I think that it is a serious exchange, and they not going to die.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Poloniex is still working fine i dont see a reason to call it a dead exchange, it is still one of the most trusted ones but the volume is going down  day by day, i dont know why this is actually happen because it is still one of the best ones

Poloniex is still a very good exchange, but it is currently down a lot due to not catch up with the trend of investors and in the past there was a lot of bad news about the operation and management of Poloniex. The competition between the exchanges in this market is very large so if you do not want to go back to the need for preferential policies for investors.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Thanks for this post. Actually poeloniex is the best exchange before, with good design and interface and its  popular before. But when they stop listing new coins, and was accused of insider trading, msny trsder pull out. I hope they can revive this beautiful exchange, and be honest with their client.

Open for Campaigns
Shushale65

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

Poloniex is alive and works very well. For me, this is the best exchange after Binance, which exists at the moment. Customer support is of course very weak, but this is not an excuse to leave this exchange.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

I used Polo a long time ago, probably about a year and a half at this point (that's a long time in the crypto world) For my recent trades, I've fully left Polo and have went into Binance. Though I haven't heard of anyone talking about Polo - the only time I do hear it though is people complaining about it. Is Polo dead? I know at one point it was controlling most of the market.

Talk about a fall from grace. From riches to rags as an exchange I guess

That's not true poliniex still operate as most popular exchange trading with have volumes of altcoin choices and i trust poloniex with have fair transaction fees every time i made transaction.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

Most probably, too many issues and unsolved of customer reports/tickets will eventually deflect to this. Though there are some who still using this exchange and will still be at the top as most used exchange and has most active users together with bittrex. But I still prefer Binance and bittrex.

I think you're right because most bittrex is actually used by many people and they all have solved their reports when having issues
 about their problem I think this is also the reason so all investors in bittrex are moving the exchanger.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

At first, I start cryptocurrency trading in bittrix platform, then I recharge other cryptocurrency trading platform and I follow YouTube and get poloniex. If you follow poloniex review you can found poloniex is a scam site but it is a fake news because I work in Poloniex platform. Poloniex still now running and there is too many people daily work with this platform.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Previously, Poloniex has been considered as one of the good trading platform with a large number of users. However, it is slowly losing its place, more and more people are complaining about how it works, the difficulty of upgrading the level, limited withdrawals and difficulties in customer support have caused Poloniex to receive many negative reviews. I think Bittrex and Binance are the two largest and best trading platforms today with attractive offerings
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

I used Polo a long time ago, probably about a year and a half at this point (that's a long time in the crypto world) For my recent trades, I've fully left Polo and have went into Binance. Though I haven't heard of anyone talking about Polo - the only time I do hear it though is people complaining about it. Is Polo dead? I know at one point it was controlling most of the market.

Its still kicking as of now but just as expected it do comes down on ranking and as far as i remember it dropped rank 35 based on volume.Just as expected not all top tier exchangers would remain forever. There would comes a time that it would be replaced by other exchange as well. I didnt even expect Binance would hit up to be on top and those famous exchange on previous years dropped down.
This is why its important to take consideration on solving up problems and users preference if they dont like to lose up but well thats life as a trader we would use up on the best ones currently.

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

It's not really dead.When looking at the traffic it receives (Alexa ranking) it's ranked 3,386 global ranking but indeed,compared to Binance who is ranked 575 it's not as popular as before.I guess what makes Binance receiving more traffic is because it's supported by Japanese people.I personally never used Poloniex because at the time I was looking for a good exchange I heard alot of complaints so I used Binance instead.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

No, the poloiex is not dead
because there are lots of people that still supporting their services in the market therefore they have still existence in this world though their excellence.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

It is very dead I believe. It's still operating I know but nobody cares about it anymore and it's not relevant. You won't hear it getting mentioned and it's all about Binance now and other new and better exchanges. If people want their funds to be put on hold by Poloniex then use it.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Poloniex is not dead, still a lot of people using this site for doing regular trade. I also use poloniex but nowadays I like to use binance instead of Poloniex. last time when I deposited 6 ETH in poloniex wallet,its take 2 days to show my balance in my dashboard so why no more I am using this site.
songoku1989

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Actually I'm also curious to know Poloniex Dead because I have some friends who also use Poloniex. I do not use Poloniex. I use bittrex and binance to trade
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

it is too early to say that this Poloniex is dead but may have diminished its requester for lack of maintenance of the Exchange.

I have logged in at pooniex and already in verification, continue one month later my verification in rejected and notifkasi still I save in emai, how can account already in verification directly rejected again?
halllooooooooooooooooo !!!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Poloniex is not dead, still a lot of people using this site for doing regular trade. I also use poloniex but nowadays I like to use binance instead of Poloniex. last time when I deposited 6 ETH in poloniex wallet,its take 2 days to show my balance in my dashboard so why no more I am using this site.

One of the reason I seldom use Poloniex. Slow to update and customer service attends you lowly. It seems they are busy, or it is handled by several staff only. I hope they can improve their services, I like their platform design.

Open for Campaigns
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

I have used it for two years and its still working fine. By the way Polo just releases mobile app for trading and both the App and Play Store will be supporting the Poloniex app, as an attempt to expand to iOS and Android devices.
VirginMary

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

After that Circle acquired POLO (https://blog.circle.com/2018/02/26/circle-acquires-poloniex/) it is reasonable to think that it will take a while for Poloniex to be restructured and rebranded, but then this eventually will happen.

★ EINSTEINIUM ➢ Support science! ➢ EMC2 ★
✈✈✈[now protected against 51% attacks]✅[!]✅[PoW]✈✈✈ (https://www.emc2.foundation/)
CordandAN

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Nope. They seem to be okay. They've even launched their official app for iOS and Android.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: