Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins trading and Bounty works is a Good Combi to Earn!  (Read 186 times)
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Currently Im doing trading TRX and XVG on Binance which earn me and average 3.5 -7 % per day? im just buy/sell once per day? buy at the low 24 hours dip and Sell at most 60-80% 24 hour High statistics. im doing it 7 days a Week and I found out that im earning fast in shortest possible time plus doing a Bounty works I think its a Good source of Income in Cryptos? What do you think?!
yes I think daily trading is the fastest way to earn money from crypto, let alone coupled with joining bounty.
I sell my bounty rewards for trading capital.
but we must have the skill to do the trading.
btcvinci

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Indeed. When market is strong we can grow rich!
URrep

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Currently Im doing trading TRX and XVG on Binance which earn me and average 3.5 -7 % per day? im just buy/sell once per day? buy at the low 24 hours dip and Sell at most 60-80% 24 hour High statistics. im doing it 7 days a Week and I found out that im earning fast in shortest possible time plus doing a Bounty works I think its a Good source of Income in Cryptos? What do you think?!

yeah it's a good combi I think. Also it's good to pay attention to different promos of crypto projects. For example, there is a promo campaign of MyWish platform. Read about it here and this is a form for getting promo code
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Damn, Is really that easy to get 6-7% in profit? Teach me sensei lol
I also get some cryptos via bounties. Really helps later for trading and stuff.

Although at this market, I have lost almost all

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I think both trading and bounty are profitable depending on each person decision. If anyone would decide to opt for trading, that means you have to be ready to very much active on exchanges to monitor price movement. Also such individual must have some money to throw around. For bounty, one has to be ready to work hard to earn much from any of campaign involved in.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Engage in buying/selling coins is very difficult and requires constant attention, and you need to monitor the market 24 hours a day to choose the right moment.  If you do not have a permanent job and you are not doing anything, then it's very good.
And participation in bounty campaigns requires a maximum of 4-5 hours a day and will bring very good profits.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Yeah it's definitely a very good source of income and you should do both when you can, if you can earn that much then you should keep on doing it. I also trade and do bounty at the same time and so far the result is very good. The recent market codition is indeed great for trading alts as bitcoin movement is going sideway, just to make sure you are ready when bitcoin begin to move.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Well if day trading works perfectly for you then that is a good source of money, but not all trades you do will give you a profit, sometimes you also lose even if you made a good analysis, risk are always there. Doing bounty campaigns also can be profitable if the project became successful, but even there are lots of projects that offers bounties, you can't deny the fact that most of those ICO are scammers and there are also some instances that participants are not getting paid. I'm not saying that you should stop doing it, if you think it can give you what you need and works for you then that would be great but remember, there are always a risk in trading even if you are good at it same as doing bounty campaigns you have to be also picky on which project you will promote, a lot of them will just waste your time.
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

yep. and airdrop. Join WeLocal bounty campaign and airdrop. It is a good combination.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

I prefer Holding altcoins and earnings tokens through bounty work will really work out cryptocurrency is all about holding of coins price will increase one day or another pump is for sure
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

Yes ive been doin that. I am currently trading my altcoins, holding my bitcoins and at the same time im doing signature campaign. It really helps a lot to earn because its not all the time your altcoin goes up. Sometimes its red day so the best way to go about with your coins is just let it sit until it recovers. In the mean time i kept myself busy with doing bounty or signature campaigns.
dammeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

Really it is. I adhere to the same strategy. trade allows you to earn sdes and now and bounty just get a freebie without the risk of losing money =)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Indeed. A known trick in the cryptocurrency world among the best and the soon to  be successful investors in this industry. Altcoin trading plus bounty campaign participation is a good scheme as it maximizes the profits you could potentially earn without adding much of work since bounty campaigns doesn't require that much energy to work on. As a matter of fact even I use this tactic to maximize my profit potential.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: