Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO create new economics strategy  (Read 101 times)
amatella (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

After a simple analysis, i can talk about a new model of economics that CEX.IO make in the field. Obviously a totally fraudulent model but with great advantages.
Hiding behind the appearance of an Exchange that simply works with time and money of other people's.
Everything consists in making the customer wait as long as possible. A small calculation based on the current commissions relating to the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies allows this Exchange to earn at least 50% of the deposited money, while the client waits for it to be credited to his account. No matter the transfer mode, CEX.IO accepts SEPA, Swift and credit card transfers. After filing begins a long wait (I'm waiting from 25 days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257211.0) accompanied by the most trivial and absurd excuses, all necessarily useful to waste time. In almost 1 month I have lost possession of my money and possible gain if I had bought cryptocurrencies, while CEX.IO has gained a lot without practically doing anything ..

Obviously these people not interested in their reputation, otherwise they would have long solved my problem and I would not have written negatively.
They are interested in money. That's enough! Only the money. They do not care about the customer ... they let him wait without a legal reason and above all explained. Silence and lies are their great weapons.
Who reminds you of this behavior? A word that starts with B?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

It`s not just CEX.IO.Every cryptocurrency exchange platform does the same thing to increase it`s profits.
CEX.io is just one of the biggest players on the market.They have millions of customers and they don`t care if 
a few hundred or a few thousand of them are complaining.Usually,the big crypto trading platforms have an excuse about this issue.They always say that they don`t have enough account managers and can`t process all the transactions on time,that`s why everything is so slow.I don`t know wether or not we should believe this.

amatella (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

It`s not just CEX.IO.Every cryptocurrency exchange platform does the same thing to increase it`s profits.
CEX.io is just one of the biggest players on the market.They have millions of customers and they don`t care if 
a few hundred or a few thousand of them are complaining.Usually,the big crypto trading platforms have an excuse about this issue.They always say that they don`t have enough account managers and can`t process all the transactions on time,that`s why everything is so slow.I don`t know wether or not we should believe this.
This is true. But CEX.IO exceeded everyone. Other Exchange do the same, but the psychological limit of 2 weeks is never exceeded. CEX.IO goes beyond .. that's why I think it has invented a new business model that, I hope, no other Exchange will follow. Otherwise we will be destined for decentralized exchanges. In this way we will know for sure that there is no human being to blurt out a request for support and the times will be certain!
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

Dear Amatella,

We understand how stressful and tiresome this situation is for you. In order to help you we kindly ask you to provide your user ID or ticket number, so we can check the status of your request.

We would like to emphasize that CEX.IO doesn’t use its own bank accounts. Instead, we are using the services of licensed financial institutions and thus, the investigation of such issue requires involving of the bank and payment providers. Therefore, it may take some time to find out the reason of bank transfer delay.

Please be also informed, that the issue may appear if the procedure how to make bank deposits was not strictly followed or there was a mistake while providing the payment details. Thus, it may also cause the delay in the processing as the bank investigation is needed. 

But we can assure you that your money were not stolen and won’t be lost in any case. And no any fraudulent model is even possible from our side, because such transfers are processed by the licensed financial institutions. 

Sorry for all the inconveniences.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Dear Davis196,

Our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and we are doing our best to find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. And we do really care about each our customer.

In case you have any issues using our platform, you are always welcome to share your feedback. We would be happy to assist you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us 24/7.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: