Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockGrain-Designed by industry for industr  (Read 1159 times)
OrangeAgent

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

The ICO is live now. Seems like a good project, supply chain + working product. Perfect combo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Crypto Peasant (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

ICO IS LIVE

PLEASE HEAD TO BLOCKGRAIN.IO to register for whitelisting and contribution

Visit us and learn more at blockgrain.io

Designed by industry for industry.
BlockGrain helps extract maximum value at all stages of the supply chain - saving you time, reducing costs and increasing efficiency and accountability.

About BlockGrain
BlockGrain is a simple-to-use, secure, independent software solution that automates the sharing of information across all major commodity supply chain participants.

BlockGrain’s vision is to be the largest industry-wide platform for managing the agricultural supply chain; connecting sellers and buyers, providing full paddock-to-plate traceability and allowing bulk logistics companies to manage and grow their operations.

BlockGrain is the culmination of two years of design, development, testing, and refinement. BlockGrain 1.0 has been used in the industry for two harvests, enabling users to manage and control their stock. With the upcoming release of BlockGrain 2.0, an enhanced set of product features will expand BlockGrain’s presence in the Australian domestic market and provide a real-world solution to improve the agricultural supply chain. To expand the system globally, BlockGrain will leverage the power of blockchain technology to enhance supply chain tracking and automation, improve information and data, de-risk contracts and provide proof of origin information

Ask the team questions and get answers instantly!

Join the conversation

WEBSITE | BOUNTY | WHITEPAPER  | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | REDDIT

Read The Whitepaper

Team

View Our People

Solutions

Imagine if all stakeholders in the agricultural industry could make better-informed decisions, eliminate unnecessary paperwork and dockets, reduce supply chain inefficiency and risk, open markets and increase the bottom line by conducting business in one simple platform.

BlockGrain supports traditional, well-established agricultural supply chains with a dynamic and seamless software solution. By enabling one-to- one global trade, BlockGrain encourages farmers and their supporting businesses to connect with buyers to develop and grow their own supply chains. BlockGrain aims to make a positive impact on the global agricultural sector and society as a whole. With the development of blockchain technology, BlockGrain has an innovative digital approach and the required industry knowledge to distribute a greater proportion of value to the farmers and the critical businesses that support them. As more farmers move to home storage and away from bulk handlers, BlockGrain can support the needs of the industry. By harnessing blockchain technology, farmers can sell their product directly from their home storage systems to domestic or international buyers in a safe, low-risk environment.

Supported by the expansion of the global produce containerisation market, BlockGrain enables farmers to build their own global supply chains and export their commodities directly. BlockGrain helps smaller farmers build networks to form farmer- owned cooperatives, which is particularly relevant in developing economies. Coupled with BlockGrain’s logistics platform and global marketplace, farmers across the world can enjoy the benefits of direct market access.

BlockGrain connects:

• Farmers
• Farmer representatives (brokers)
• Trucking and logistics companies
• Logistics brokers
• Buyers of agricultural products
• Manufacturers requiring agricultural products
(dairies, flour mills, breweries, etc)
• Smaller farming cooperatives
• Suppliers of agricultural inputs (chemicals,
fertilisers, etc)
• Importers and exporters of bulk commodities
• Customers and end users.

bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

Neat idea you got there.

I had a close look at the whitepaper and the tone of the paper resonates a lot with me. Cutting out the middle man, providing transparency, removing wastages.
PLUS, working for our farmers !

If you can get them on boarded in the early days, that should eliminate any risk of competition.
The Crypto Peasant (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

Thank you for the kind words

We actually have a partnership with RiseAgri and they have 1000 farmer under them
Neat idea you got there.

I had a close look at the whitepaper and the tone of the paper resonates a lot with me. Cutting out the middle man, providing transparency, removing wastages.
PLUS, working for our farmers !

If you can get them on boarded in the early days, that should eliminate any risk of competition.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

Where is the ico 50,100,250 m Usd?
The Crypto Peasant (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

The ICO is not 50m USD, we are looking to raise 22.5m

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

I believe this is a project that will surely change and increase the production on the agricultural industry.
In the future it should be no more people that having a food issues due to the productivity on the agriculture is not enough for the people.
bitcoinster21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Just a 22.5 M
You see so many startups going for 100M, when they don't even need any physical world integrations. These guys here are actually solving the physical world problems.
bitcoinster21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

I believe this is a project that will surely change and increase the production on the agricultural industry.
In the future it should be no more people that having a food issues due to the productivity on the agriculture is not enough for the people.

Like it says in their whitepaper, so much food is wasted:

" Global   quantitative   food   losses   and   waste   per   year are roughly:•  30% for cereals•  40 to 50% for root crops, fruits and vegetables "

Just imagine if the project can save some of that wastage by better end to end managements of the supply chain. Everyone wins !
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Just a 22.5 M
You see so many startups going for 100M, when they don't even need any physical world integrations. These guys here are actually solving the physical world problems.
I agree with you, but now there are really few projects that, although they solve these problems but do not collect enough funds...
pre ico was successful, I think will gather at ICO
bitcoinster21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

Just a 22.5 M
I agree with you, but now there are really few projects that, although they solve these problems but do not collect enough funds...
pre ico was successful, I think will gather at ICO

Collecting a lot of money never helps a project. If there's no real need and a project raises 100M, there's nothign they can do to be successful. It ends up being a get rich quick scheme for the founders and speculation game for traders.

The capital to be raised should be just sufficient to cover development expenses, partnerships, sponsorhips, onboarding client costs etc. It should be enough to give the core team, a few years of peace of mind so that they can actively and dedicatedly work on the idea and bring it to life.

From that perspective, BlockGrain seems to have targetted the right amount for ICO fund raising, and also seem to have a pretty active roadmap. If they can stick to the timeline, I'm happy to give them my money.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

The project, which is really very interesting and has many advantages, I believe that all the goals and objectives will be achieved, of course, many interested people who believe in the company and its future will certainly help.
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

Like it says in their whitepaper, so much food is wasted:

" Global   quantitative   food   losses   and   waste   per   year are roughly:•  30% for cereals•  40 to 50% for root crops, fruits and vegetables "

Just imagine if the project can save some of that wastage by better end to end managements of the supply chain. Everyone wins !

I remember i read somewhere that we as humans produce enough food to feed 7 planets and yet people go hungry on this one planet. Who would have thought that blockchain startups could contribute towards solving global hunger.

Satoshi Nakamoto must be proud Cheesy
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! I wish good luck to the developers and all participants of ICO!!!
The Crypto Peasant (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

Hello Alaska

The ICO is actually running. Please head to Blochgrain.io to register and do KYC
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

Hey all

Can somebody please let me know, till when the ICO token sale is on?
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Hey all

Can somebody please let me know, till when the ICO token sale is on?

Yes, i think it will be till 24th June as per their last announcement.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

Oh thanks, let me quickly get my KYC done then! I have heard that there going to be bounty program as well
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

Oh thanks, let me quickly get my KYC done then! I have heard that there going to be bounty program as well

Yes, here is the link of the bounty program which is currently going on :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new

and if you want to discuss steps, here is the link of telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain

also, on Facebook:
Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.

100-500 Followers/Friends:      1 stake per week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends:   2 stakes per week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends:   4 stakes per week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends:   6 stakes per week.

Application
1. Follow and like our Facebook page
2. Fill and submit THIS FORM
3. Register your shares every 2 weeks within this thread, updating your first post.

Rules:
1. Participant must follow blockgrain on facebook
2. Participants must share and like Blockgrains posts
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
4. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

The project focuses on saving time, cost savings due to intermediates too cumbersome. Effective supply chain between different agricultural phases to generate profit for both producers and consumers. I am really interesting!
I want to learn about the step-by-step map of the project?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: