Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockGrain-Designed by industry for industr  (Read 1159 times)
crypto.joker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

The project focuses on saving time, cost savings due to intermediates too cumbersome. Effective supply chain between different agricultural phases to generate profit for both producers and consumers. I am really interesting!
I want to learn about the step-by-step map of the project?

Hi,

The roadmap for the project is given on the blockgrain website. Please have a look at: blockgrain.io Also, you can go through the whitepaper: https://blockgrain.io/Blockgrain_Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

Oh thanks, let me quickly get my KYC done then! I have heard that there going to be bounty program as well

Oh thanks, let me quickly get my KYC done then! I have heard that there going to be bounty program as well

Yes, here is the link of the bounty program which is currently going on :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new

and if you want to discuss steps, here is the link of telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain

also, on Facebook:
Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.

100-500 Followers/Friends:      1 stake per week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends:   2 stakes per week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends:   4 stakes per week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends:   6 stakes per week.

Application
1. Follow and like our Facebook page
2. Fill and submit THIS FORM
3. Register your shares every 2 weeks within this thread, updating your first post.

Rules:
1. Participant must follow blockgrain on facebook
2. Participants must share and like Blockgrains posts
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
4. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign

Thanks Buddy, this really helps. Hope I will get some good deal!
gentogedhe

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

the project is promising and looks good for investors. many benefits to be gained by investors from this project. hopefully in accordance with the plan and able to get a lot of support from investors.
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Yes, here is the link of the bounty program which is currently going on :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new

and if you want to discuss steps, here is the link of telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain

also, on Facebook:

Application
3. Register your shares every 2 weeks within this thread, updating your first post.

Rules:
4. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign

I'm sure, plus if you're interested, you can go through their white paper: https://blockgrain.io/Blockgrain_Whitepaper.pdf
It will give you more insights.

crypto_gaint_stark

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

also, on Facebook:

Application

Rules:

I'm sure, plus if you're interested, you can go through their white paper: https://blockgrain.io/Blockgrain_Whitepaper.pdf
It will give you more insights.

Oh, that is what I was looking for. I actually wanted to know more about their business model. Thanks, heaps again!

bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

as I looked through the Ann thread and the information on the Project - I can say that the Team has greatly developed the strategy of ICO Project, all the aims are clear and their fullfilment promises fantastic profit!
egretia

These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.
They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.
Crypto Jenny

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

as I looked through the Ann thread and the information on the Project - I can say that the Team has greatly developed the strategy of ICO Project, all the aims are clear and their fullfilment promises fantastic profit!
egretia

These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.
They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

Agreed, If you go through their white paper, you will see amazing benefits of their system. They provide absolute traceability, allows farmer to build their own brand, de-rish the supply chain, connects layers & sellers all over the world and the best is returns more money to farmers.
cryptoxworld

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

I've heard it seems very interesting, would like to know whether they are planning to extend their project in live stock market as well?
quinnmateo1

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the coin's website and the community's website. I also like and want to participate in this project.
cryptocoin.michael

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

I have seen the high level Roadmap on the white paper that they have published. That looks promising. Seems like a lot of thought has been put behind the whole idea, the current problems and the overall development roadmap. Really interested in seeing how the product shapes up.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

.I think, it's a great project with great team keep up it.
egretia
crypto_gaint_stark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

I've heard it seems very interesting, would like to know whether they are planning to extend their project in livestock market as well?

Yes, I went through their white paper and what I've observed it, they're expanding into Fruits & veg, wool & livestock.
Crypto Jenny

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors

I agree, they have extremely defensible business strategy as their platform supports and & integrates with Farmers, Freight & Grain Brokers and end users!
crypto_gaint_stark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors

I agree, they have extremely defensible business strategy as their platform supports and & integrates with Farmers, Freight & Grain Brokers and end users!

yes, and their white paper gives a lot of insights, must read for the everyone and especially for investors!
Crypto Jenny

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

This actually very interesting and promising!
crypto_gaint_stark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

This actually very interesting and promising!

Yes, initially I was lil jittery about investing in ICOs, but then my friend told me about the blockgrain.io and you too helped me alot in understanding this.
Crypto Jenny

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 08:59:02 AM by Crypto Jenny

has anybody participated in Bounty?
crypto_gaint_stark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

Yes, I'm participating in the bounty, it seems to be interesting. Plus, my lot of friends are now participating.
Crypto Jenny

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

Hey Guys, i have a question, Can i contribute using credit card ?
crypto_gaint_stark

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

hey, no not currently i guess. As of now only by Eth and BTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: