Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam 15% interest per month loan of 150btc for MAC (1200 btc loan history)  (Read 749 times)
IsaacGoldbourne (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:53:03 PM

https://btcjam.com/listings/7821

15% per month for 6 months, he has an incredible history of loans (no lates, 1250btc total) and everything imaginable verified.

I've got some money in there!

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:14:37 PM

I somewhat trust Mac, but there was an issue last year (maybe earlier this year, can't really remember) where his account was compromised and someone made off with about 50 BTC. I'd be worried about that happening again.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
IsaacGoldbourne (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:19:10 PM

I somewhat trust Mac, but there was an issue last year (maybe earlier this year, can't really remember) where his account was compromised and someone made off with about 50 BTC. I'd be worried about that happening again.
I think thats probably been resolved, and was just bad luck.

He has a pretty flawless history other than the one unfortunate incident. Either way I just but 25% of my coins into him so I certainly trust him!

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:39:05 PM

yes but I hate hate HATE BTCjam...  Made me lose $500 worth of bitcoins, by a few stupid scammers...
BTCjam does nothing to help.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: