Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is able and willing to moderate the Politics & Society section?  (Read 2767 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

On the alt again?

You were inactive for more than 15 days just like Flying Hellfish, he logged in after master theymos posted this topic. you applied for the signature campaign. you are hungry as well.
Not posting ≠ inactive!

Reason for not having you as a mod: you could disappear for weeks and have no way of communication. while I could login with my phone.
See above—just because they weren't posting doesn't mean they weren't reporting.

You are also asking if this post has any recurring payment, you should know that people usually wouldn't ask you to do something as difficult as moderating a section with thousands of garbage posts for free.
Are you sure? I mean, a lot of forums have volunteer moderators. This one included.

you also didn't offer anything to compete with other applicants. maybe you thought that you are better or they don't have any chance?
Why are you taking this so seriously? Jesus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

You were inactive for more than 15 days just like Flying Hellfish, he logged in after master theymos posted this topic. you applied for the signature campaign. you are hungry as well.
Reason for not having you as a mod: you could disappear for weeks and have no way of communication. while I could login with my phone.

Reasons for my 'disappearance' for the last 15 or so odd number of days has been pretty well documented on the forum, even when I couldn't log in, I had my friends come in here & post for me.

Just because you can log in with your phone with a weak password, does not mean I would do the same. I am not an idiot to save my Bitcointalk password on my phone and neither am I a savant who could memorize a randomly generated string of 30+ characters.

You are also asking if this post has any recurring payment, you should know that people usually wouldn't ask you to do something as difficult as moderating a section with thousands of garbage posts for free.

Wrong, I assumed there could be a payment involved, I did not assume that there wasn't. Check your facts.

you also didn't offer anything to compete with other applicants. maybe you thought that you are better or they don't have any chance?

Offcourse I think the cluster of molecules that make me up are better at being molecules than the rest of the 'applicants' here. That's what I think and I am not answerable to you for it.

PS: If I were a flying hellfish, I'd be body slamming your face right now.

PPS: Maybe @Silent26 sucks, but could you stop sucking up to Theymos by calling him master?

Maybe because he IS Jesus and just tired & grumpy because people keep calling him Hesoos.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

Is that what the forum has been brought down to? A money-earning site? Makes it no better than a PTC programme.

It has been brought down to be a playing field for cartels. you are one of the members of one of the cartels. and this forum shouldn't be a place for people to earn money by participating in bounty campaigns with multiple accounts. if they use only one account and also contribute, why not? I meant it that way.

In this post you seem to do a lot of ass-kissing. Why? You're putting theymos on such a high pedestal. It's embarrassingly creepy.

Don't you know? it's theymos. embarrassingly creepy is wearing the copper membership tag as a legendary member. why? show me somebody like him, I will kiss their asses too. if you could turn everything you touch in to gold, I will kiss your ass as well. if something doesn't turn in to gold, he should ask why and find the reason himself. if I tell you the reason, you'd make fun of me and would call me a backward thinking terrorist.
My master actmyname.

🖤😏
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:18 AM

Your first post here was to suck for people.
First of all, I'm not suckin anyone. It is my opinion and my suggestion.

SIR Silent26 the second. you don't have anything really useful to add to this topic. you'd suck and then ask for a job. throwing your hat to try your luck.
Yes, you were right, I'm trying my luck. As Sir theymos said
Post in this thread if you're interested so I can see other people's comments on you.
So it means anyone is permitted to post their application as long as they are interested. And that's the reason why I posted here trying my luck, because I'm interested.

it's not the usual bounty campaign we all are used to. this is not the place to keep saying Sir.

Please don't stop me to do things on how I respect others. If you hate calling somebody Sir/Ma'am then you are free to call them whatever you want.

Master huh? Interesting..
why did you vote only for 5 people on the OP? you would ignore some people and would favour a few if you were a mod.
I vote those 5 members because they are the top 5 members I knew who were capable of moderating the society and politics section. But as we can see in their feedbacks, looks like they're not interested at all that's why I decided to volunteer myself Smiley
Yes you were also right, I don't have enough knowledge to be a moderator but, I would like to use this opportunity to learn more. I know that I won't fit to be a mod at first but as long as I learn,  I will be fit for the job for sure.

But don't worry Sir, if you think that I'm not really eligible to be a mod. Then I will stop barking around Smiley
By the way thank you for your feedback.

SIR Silent26 the second
The second? What do you mean? Having a CAPITALISED "SIR" before my username makes me think that looks like you're addressing me with something.

404 Not Found
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

I mean I could waste a lot of time responding to Digaran and I did respond to him at the beginning a couple of times.  In reality anything I could write about him would only ever be half as good as just letting him runaway with his imagination and his own post button!!!  Wink

I actually find a bunch of his insults funny, my favourite so far has to be being called a "limp dick acting like a fish".  I mean i laughed, its the interwebz I'm not offended by any of it!  I do have to remind myself of that from time to time and this thread was just such an occasion.

Keep em coming Diga I love to read your posts in this thread!

Signed,
Limp dick acting like a fish
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

I mean I could waste a lot of time responding to Digaran and I did respond to him at the beginning a couple of times.  In reality anything I could write about him would only ever be half as good as just letting him runaway with his imagination and his own post button!!!  Wink

I actually find a bunch of his insults funny, my favourite so far has to be being called a "limp dick acting like a fish".  I mean i laughed, its the interwebz I'm not offended by any of it!  I do have to remind myself of that from time to time and this thread was just such an occasion.

Keep em coming Diga I love to read your posts in this thread!

Signed,
Limp dick acting like a fish

Damn I thought "flying hellfish" was actually some kind of fish and he was trying to insult me by calling me a flying hellfish.
Nice to meet you Mr L.D.A.L.A.F  Grin Grin
I am Captain Squat-a-lot.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

It has been brought down to be a playing field for cartels. you are one of the members of one of the cartels.
What cartels? Huh

Maybe when you're trying to use analogies you want to explain the metaphors.
and this forum shouldn't be a place for people to earn money by participating in bounty campaigns with multiple accounts. if they use only one account and also contribute, why not? I meant it that way.
But the problem is when they don't contribute. When they spam. And I don't think the primary focus should be to earn money. It's disingenuous.

Don't you know? it's theymos.
And? Ass-kissing doesn't help your "application".

embarrassingly creepy is wearing the copper membership tag as a legendary member.
Why? I paid for the membership to support the forum. I should be allowed to show it.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

On the alt again?

To avoid double posting. master don't tag that idiot. he's harmless.

Are you sure? I mean, a lot of forums have volunteer moderators. This one included.

Not as many detectives. they have enough money, spending their time on moderating the forum for free would be a contribution. how many of them are here trying to volunteer?

It is literally a life changing opportunity for me. I could keep my possessions and become a mod to have a better chance at helping other people. I'm following what Jesus asked, I'm trying to do better than that. in my country there is a charity programme. you could pay $10 monthly to adopt an orphan without having them to live with you. there is a chance for me to adopt a few of them and watch them grow. inspired by humble Joe.

What I did was to show you that I'm not afraid of using profanity. I was also saying that a moderator should be polite and respect everybody equally. this is the interwebz and anybody could read our posts. I would use the same language anywhere as long as it's appropriate. I wouldn't use profanity if I was a mod. me personally.

if you think that I'm not really eligible to be a mod

Not my decision. I did give my reasons. as an applicant and a forum member.

So it means anyone is permitted to post their application as long as they are interested. And that's the reason why I posted here trying my luck.

You doubted yourself and then gave your reasons. responsible and trusted is not good enough. if you know that you don't have a chance and apply, you are a selfish individual. king Silent26 the third. lol.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:04:58 AM

To avoid double posting. master don't tag that idiot. he's harmless.
Double posting? As in, posting twice in a row? You do know that rule persists across all accounts, right?

Not as many detectives. they have enough money, spending their time on moderating the forum for free would be a contribution. how many of them are here trying to volunteer?
A number of users that have done well for the forum without having been paid: Vod, Timelord2067, NLNico

It is literally a life changing opportunity for me. I could keep my possessions and become a mod to have a better chance at helping other people. -snip-
Go learn some skills that can be applied online. Then work remotely and use that money to help the orphans.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:29:06 AM

Damn I thought "flying hellfish" was actually some kind of fish and he was trying to insult me by calling me a flying hellfish.
Nice to meet you Mr L.D.A.L.A.F  Grin Grin
I am Captain Squat-a-lot.

Maybe he was LOL, who the hell knows!  He is a little hard to follow sometimes!!!   Grin
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

do not e bastards  attention
Just because you are mad at the negative trust does not mean that you can stumble into these threads and derail the conversation.
Theymos, have you come to a decision about the moderator you're picking?

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

World without a leader?

the world without leaders is very hard because there will be a several wars due to defending their own thrones.
if we don't have a leader to follow, we will face a lot of problem, a nation without a leader will be in  a big mess because no one to follow no one to sets rules for each citizen, that's way every nation has a leader to lead its people, guide and protect it's citizen.
The world without leaders i dont thinks that the good i dea for me leader is very important because without leader i think world will be chaotic
World without leaders will be chaos and trouble. There will be no peace and order in the society. Without leaders there will be no law and rules that set us boundery on our desire and doings.
If the world without a leader as president, the king etc. The world will chaotic because everyone would be acting with the rules of their own.
To my regret, the masses need leaders or their visibility.
Leaders should be there to control.. without a leader no control between humans so the humans need a leader
We leave in the jungle that why there always will be leader
World without leaders is an anarchy and chaos
back in thousand years ago, we can live in a world without leader because everyone is equal, but now a society without leader will be chaos, because of the world need a sophisticate system that can lead the people what to do
unknown
the world without leaders would be very complicated, no grounds to follows no rules to abide
If i do not have president,Prime Minister,then i will work as i did earlier and work that way. We need then for the country .Because everything takes a head of it. In my opinion , if the leader of the leader is not able to do much damage.
No matter how much we condemn the government and power, but without them there will be chaos. After all, people in any case need someone who will coordinate and monitor them
There will be a freedom to all to do bad things and no one can stop them cause we have no leader to have a rules
Actually, anyone needs rules and anyone needs a leader.
The world without leaders is nonsence. Even the sociaety of animals always has a leader.
Post #300
The world will be very much chaotic without leaders. Its going to be a very bloody situation and no peaceful day living to be experienced
world without leaders is so confused , because you can do what you want, without leaders , you can do everything you like.
this will surely create chaos. leaders play a vital role in society specially in solidifying nations and interest.
no country cannot stand  without leaders governing and driving people to its goals and welfare.
a world without a leader will be crushed, chaotic because everyone will do anything without thinking of others, without the rule of law makes people more selfish
no,the country without leader is not fine because we do our own right if  we have no leaders.
i think without leader is hard because there no rule to follow i think people do what ever they want
the world will be destroyed without a leader. a leader in charge of organizing the world to make the world order
A world without leaders is just a place of chaos. A place with complete confusion and disorder

How many times do you think people have repeated the quotes above? tell me if they're not first gut reaction.

Go learn some skills
Is that the reason you would tag people? so that they could go learn some skills to earn money? if I go, what would you do? earn money, share alia and keep looking down on people. I wouldn't go now that you told me to.

Double posting? As in, posting twice in a row? You do know that rule persists across all accounts, right?

Avoid showing my signature in a row. I meant that.

A number of users that have done well for the forum without having been paid: Vod, Timelord2067, NLNico

So? if they are not earning any money here by spending their time, they don't need the money, I do.

🖤😏
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

What you should have said (only a suggestion): As a global moderator and forum staff, I would like to voice my concerns. digaran is incompetent because he is not good at speaking english even though I can understand him.

But here's the thing: I usually don't understand fully what you're trying to say at all and your genuine intent is lost in a load of incoherent waffle. You also seem to like to put words in people's mouths.

I'd also like to ask our dear friend Flying Hellfish to apply for a full time job and becomes the new moderator. theymos should pay him a full time job's salary and Flying Hellfish must work a full time job and if there is any need for another moderator, again digaran is not a good candidate period. we need to pay one of the staff members, an already experienced staff member to do the work. thanks before and after and in between.

What I can get from your post: digiron man, simply put. we don't like you man, why would you insist on this? let us pay a full time job's salary to Flying Hellfish. he might not work a full time, but it's not something you should concern yourself with. he is an american citizen and that is enough.

He's not my friend and I don't believe I've ever had interactions with him before. I wouldn't have suggested him at all had I not seen the table of reports but all I care about is someone who has displayed that they are willing to put in the work and would do a good job gets the position. You seem to be overly preoccupied with payment and this is the wrong way to look at it and is probably all that you care about at that end of the day. Whoever moderates that section will get a max payment of around $500 so nobody is going to be getting a 'full time salary' whoever gets it.

What other people see: they don't see different individuals voicing their concerns about me and supporting a good candidate, they see a group, a cartel saying the same thing to achieve the same result.
What you and other members of your cartel are saying here, is like one person posting with different accounts. you are not all one person but your end goal is the same. you are motivated to achieve one goal.

No, this is what you and your biases and paranoia see because you're seeing something that isn't there. Most people who can look at this objectively would see that he's a far better candidate than you for several reasons. The fact that he has reported the most posts in that section is the most obvious indicator. You seemingly haven't even reported a single post in there prior to this thread so why would you be qualified? And as I said before, you also come across like a troll and I don't think we should be having a troll on Staff.

A neutral global moderator deserves such a recharge. otherwise he could lose his own job to hungry volunteers.
An idiot troll with a potty mouth is the result of the same freedom of speech granted to us by theymos. if a 5 years old kid could understand this post. mission accomplished. if I could contribute anything to this community no matter how small and insignificant. mission accomplished. if I am making more enemies for myself for nothing. it's nothing for many but for me is expressing my opinions no matter who you are or what you can do to me.

Yeah, you have freedom of speech but that doesn't mean you should act like an arse. And you could have contributed in reports. That is the biggest factor staff look at when choosing mods. If you're not willing to put in the work reporting there we shouldn't just be giving the position out based on people who say they'll do a good job as long as they get paid for it.

You want more obvious reasons? if there was any obvious reasons. why would you all feel threatened? you either think I could really become a mod or you think theymos doesn't know what is best and needs a reminder such as "obvious reasons". thank you for your vote. conclusion is obvious reasons plus idiot troll.

Again, more paranoia. The only person who likely feels threatened here is you. This is a discussion about who should be a best fit to moderate Politics and that's what we're discussing. I guess you just don't like the way it's going and are getting irate because there's money on the line for you.

How can you not know? you are here for years and don't know what he wants? theymos wants to help people. he also wants people to help him. he wants to create opportunities for even Millions of people to earn money and improve their lives. he is trying to make major changes by supporting Bitcoin. he is also trying to motivate forum members to improve the quality of discussions. he wants to give people a chance for a better life.

How can you know what he wants? You just seem to be making things up based on what you think he wants. If theymos wanted something he would ask or tell me. If he doesn't then I don't know what he really wants other than to assume to let things continue as they are until further notice.

What theymos wants, is loyalty. he wants to trust people to work towards the same goal, not to build cartels and take control of everything. not to betray his trust. he wants more people like himself in charge. to do what he would do. all he has so far is power hungry people. garbage posters are posting garbage and people of authority are using their positions for their own benefits.

Sources?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Who reduced my report accuracy to 96% from %97? they were all repeating previous posts on previous pages, if you don't have the time to read my reports and check my previous reports to see the reason for reporting. don't take it on me please.

Showing signs of entitlement isn't really the best way to go about this. If you aren't willing to put in the effort of clarifying why you are reporting and given a detailed description and reference any past reports then you can't expect the moderators to either. 

Don't you know? it's theymos. embarrassingly creepy is wearing the copper membership tag as a legendary member. why? show me somebody like him, I will kiss their asses too. if you could turn everything you touch in to gold, I will kiss your ass as well. if something doesn't turn in to gold, he should ask why and find the reason himself. if I tell you the reason, you'd make fun of me and would call me a backward thinking terrorist.
My master actmyname.

There we have it boys and girls theymos is the second coming of our Saviour Satoshi Nakamoto Jesus Christ. Although, I would prefer if his touch would turn spam posts into good content, but I guess we can't have everything.

By the way, the only argument you could probably make about buying copper membership when you are already of sufficient rank other than supporting the forum is that someone seeks status and likes to 'show off'. I wouldn't say it's embarrassing.

EDIT: now they have locked some of the threads containing my post(s) to see what other excuses I could come up with for not reporting.
Don't you just hate it when forum staff have a personal vendetta against you? Honestly, they have better things to do.

What you should have said (only a suggestion): As a global moderator and forum staff, I would like to voice my concerns. digaran is incompetent because he is not good at speaking english even though I can understand him. but forum has to hire a native english speaker. we don't want to cause any confusions in the future. he might delete some of the posts because of poor understanding of the language. this is alone a very good reason.

I'd also like to ask our dear friend Flying Hellfish to apply for a full time job and becomes the new moderator. theymos should pay him a full time job's salary and Flying Hellfish must work a full time job and if there is any need for another moderator, again digaran is not a good candidate period. we need to pay one of the staff members, an already experienced staff member to do the work. thanks before and after and in between.

What I can get from your post: digiron man, simply put. we don't like you man, why would you insist on this? let us pay a full time job's salary to Flying Hellfish. he might not work a full time, but it's not something you should concern yourself with. he is an american citizen and that is enough.

A neutral forum moderator should say: either Flying Hellfish applies for a full time job or we should wait and see if anybody else applies. this community deserves better.
Alia honey, where are you? I need a recharge sweety, come to papa.

Forum staff aren't employees that you keep implying they are. They don't need to be on good behavior and show the "customer is always right" and they aren't governed by strict policies on how to deal with certain scenarios or how much time they need to spend on the forum. What you do expect from them is a level head when moderating and to show as little bias as possible when moderating. They can show as much bias as they want if it's not related to their role as a member of staff and they can have less popular opinions. This isn't a job application rather it's a position which is available to those who can give up their spare time in order to better the forum.

How can you not know? you are here for years and don't know what he wants? theymos wants to help people. he also wants people to help him. he wants to create opportunities for even Millions of people to earn money and improve their lives. he is trying to make major changes by supporting Bitcoin. he is also trying to motivate forum members to improve the quality of discussions. he wants to give people a chance for a better life.

People don't care, they don't get it. they would keep farming accounts and posting garbage. this is what they can do. nobody would help them not even their own governments. they would see no difference here, everybody trying to take and stay on top. when they see there is no justice, they would think
It's better to earn as much as they can before it's too late.

What theymos wants, is loyalty. he wants to trust people to work towards the same goal, not to build cartels and take control of everything. not to betray his trust. he wants more people like himself in charge. to do what he would do. all he has so far is power hungry people. garbage posters are posting garbage and people of authority are using their positions for their own benefits.
I get it you like a debate, but hilariousandco was referring to moderation and from what I can gather from past moderators is there isn't a policy rather guidelines which the moderators can follow but, ultimately they use their discretion when handling forum issues.

You could argue that the only goal theymos has for the forum is providing a platform for people to have discussions about Bitcoin & cryptocurrency without censorship as evidenced by him taking up the role of admin and showing a desire to work towards these goals through fair moderation.

You want more obvious reasons? if there was any obvious reasons. why would you all feel threatened? you either think I could really become a mod or you think theymos doesn't know what is best and needs a reminder such as "obvious reasons". thank you for your vote. conclusion is obvious reasons plus idiot troll.

Well, theymos did actually ask everyone to discuss those who apply here.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

I was going to read every single post in every single thread one by one and day after another. not to wait for the reports.
All I wanted was for something more than one obvious candidate just because of the reported posts.
I wouldn't want to report in any section without a dedicated mod. it's not your job as a global mod to handle those reports.
But hey, if you let me to continue, I could bring it down to having a free mod not just for P & S but for the whole forum.
Thank you for your honest opinion. I have no objection.

🖤😏
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

It's evident that FlyingHellfish is the most appropriate for the job. It shows in the reports and to have that many reports just in that sub forum is quite impressive. I don't think Vod has enough time to commit to become a moderator and doubt he would be willing to ignore scams from the point of view of a moderator.

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

....But hey, if you let me to continue, I could ...

A child like you should not be given any responsibility, any chance of you being entrusted with anything on this forum, is now slimmer than none. Just look at the utter BS that you have pooped out here derailing the whole thread from what it was intended to be.

And now, you've earned your rightful place in my ignore list. Good luck.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

So can we have some sort of official voting, not a poll, about this instead of dragging this thread any longer? I vote for hellfish just like most people did and I think at this point, theymos should pick him as he is willing to do it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

So can we have some sort of official voting, not a poll, about this instead of dragging this thread any longer? I vote for hellfish just like most people did and I think at this point, theymos should pick him as he is willing to do it.

I'm sure theymos will take into consideration several factors but a poll for these sort of things would largely be useless. It would just turn into a popularity contest and the person with the most alts or "friends" would win. In addition to a moderator I think he should seriously consider discounting posts in that section because otherwise there's just going to be too much workload. Without changes people will just continue to abuse that board day after day with shitposts but if there's no benefit to them most will stop posting rubbish in there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

....But hey, if you let me to continue, I could ...

A child like you should not be given any responsibility, any chance of you being entrusted with anything on this forum, is now slimmer than none. Just look at the utter BS that you have pooped out here derailing the whole thread from what it was intended to be.

And now, you've earned your rightful place in my ignore list. Good luck.

Is this you or one of your friends? because you don't know what I meant by that. I started it by saying $1000 and hilariousetc brought it down to $500. you or one of your friends could have agreed to just $250 and if we could keep going, somebody could've offered some money just to let them moderate for this forum. put me on your ignore list. remember to tell this to your friends posting on your behalf. it explains the sudden change in attitude. even account farmers are voting for Flying Hellfish.

And now, turning your account to the other legendster to work for the next shift. good luck.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: