Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning BITCOIN Scam... Be Cautious!  (Read 703 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Pyramid scams were happening before and post bitcoins yo, now Bitcoins is just being made a scapegoat for it. They can't see people getting rich and happy without their helps, banks are the main culprit here who're giving fud in the media as they're loosing out on commission. As far scams are concerned one needs to be vigilant enough and taking bitcoins down is not the solution.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

One of the Major Reasons why some Government sees Bitcoin as a threat to their country is because people might use it as an opportunity against some other people who wanted to earn and make a living.

I don't think so!
the main reason for any government who saw bitcoin as a threat was because they knew bitcoin is decentralized and they knew they could never control it the way they are controlling fiat and it is not surprising that all of these countries have corrupted government with a corrupted economy!
go check out each of these countries and their government and you'll see!

Only Bitcoin
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

Bitcoin is probably the scam all of the other coin is a scam. I think if BTC is a scam why they make a high income for many people, they have helped many people become millionaires in the past. I believe they are not fraudulent and they will thrive in the future.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

i know about that because i'm live here in the Philippines. but i know not only the Philippines suffering from that situation. that two couple is a good person maybe their people or worker is the main reason why other people said that the bitcoin is scam. they dont know about bitcoin, and i dont know how they can say that the bitcoin is scam.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

One of the Major Reasons why some Government sees Bitcoin as a threat to their country is because people might use it as an opportunity against some other people who wanted to earn and make a living. Just recently in the Philippines a couple was arrested because of scam, they uses a pyramid scheme and baited people to invest via electronic money. It started when Bitcoin is at its hype, giving them the chance to use it as front.

For our safety and security, please read this article and be aware. https://www.rappler.com/nation/199915-filipino-couple-amasses-millions-bitcoin-scam

Hope this could help everyone and let us be cautious. Earning money is not that easy as what other think of it. It requires patience, dedication, determination and focus to reach your goal.

that will happen to those greedy human.that wanted to gain big in just month,i have read that articles and have watched the news about that scam in philippines.we must always remember that gaining money is not that easy.and stop trusting easy profit,most of them are scams so carelessness will lead you to be a victim
alamin09

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

BTC scam for some cuases. I think BTC overcome all cuases which can be influenced scam.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

One of the Major Reasons why some Government sees Bitcoin as a threat to their country is because people might use it as an opportunity against some other people who wanted to earn and make a living. Just recently in the Philippines a couple was arrested because of scam, they uses a pyramid scheme and baited people to invest via electronic money. It started when Bitcoin is at its hype, giving them the chance to use it as front.

For our safety and security, please read this article and be aware. https://www.rappler.com/nation/199915-filipino-couple-amasses-millions-bitcoin-scam

Hope this could help everyone and let us be cautious. Earning money is not that easy as what other think of it. It requires patience, dedication, determination and focus to reach your goal.

Well scammers is part on our living , we can't just erase them on the map right? , as of now the only solution is self awareness , instead of being paranoid about these scammers , learn and learn , be aware and be wise though. And to be honest , if you show some money on some person they will change their perspective though , some are been blind with money , I know money is important , lot of people worshiping money , but take note that if we die , we can't bring those money that we earn , only kindness and how good you are , how you treat people , how you share your'e blessings.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

The government don't care about that,  the only issue is that bitcoin  is a big threat to the government and also to the Central Bank because it takes the power from them and give it to the hands of the citizens. Bitcoin may cause a fall in world government and might also put an end to central banking as we know it.  This is the main reason the government is against bitcoin and not the one you gave.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

That's the other reason along with the market downfall that why people are now much afraid of using cryptos, these type of scams are badly affecting the image of bitcoin and cryptos in sight of new comers/beginners although it has nothing to do with bitcoin or cryptos.

education about cryptocurrency should be extended to the general public.

Indeed education is the only solution to get them aware of cryptos for better understanding, but in this environment where all the government authorities and banks are against cryptos it will be bit difficult to convey the reality of cryptos to the general public.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:41:41 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:59:04 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Bitcoin is not a scam but only the people who used the Bitcoin platform to steal from people is the scam. This is one of the reason that the need for Bitcoin currency to be regulated so that it could not be use in illegal activities such as scam and other illegal activities. If it will be regulated for sure the scam people will going to think twice as their fraudulent act will be easily to catch.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I've heard this news on the television. It's really sad that these people are thinking evil and they are scamming other's money and even use the name of bitcoin. There is also a neglegience on the part of the scammed people because they did not do background check.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

you are undermining the governments and think they are children with the brain capacity of an infant! because that is the only way that a government would consider bitcoin a threat just because an scam happened for a small group of people who have been getting scammed all their lives because they are idiots.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

not just in the Philippines.
but still many other countries like that , education about cryptocurrency should be extended to the general public.
I had been a victim of that sort of thing before , but it makes me a valuable lesson to better understand cryptocurrency.

Rather than thinking about bitcoin is scam or whatever which make us not open to accept new techlogy, better we educate oursleve become knowing what is real about bitcoin and after we will more understand and make the right decision.
Earning money is not that easy like you said and its true. Investing in bitcoin is also not easy so its the same.
Who even cares ? Who even ends up getting scammed in a ponzi scheme must be dumb, stupid and greedy enough to have fallen for it, and it has nothing to do with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Scam has always existed because there will always be those people who are so lazy to work and looking for shortcuts to everything in life only to end up getting what they deserved.

It has been on and people will keep falling. I remember the days of bitconnect when everyone keeps saying how it is a ponzi, some may almost want to skin you alive for saying that, but it seems most times, we really do not need to say much, as it is just better to just let them learn from their own stupidity.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin and some other digital assets are great things. They can change our world and global economic system. But the real scam is ICO industry, where concentrated too many fraud projects. They collect money and don't plan to do anything according to roadmap. I think government must regulate ICO industry and make investment in such projects more safety.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

I have heard of that company and they call it NEW G. They are inviting people to invest in their company in which the funds will be used to purchased bitcoin. It was good at the start but just recently they stopped paying. There are two sides of the story, its either they are doing a pyramiding scheme or they have huge losses after bitcoin fell from 20k$ to 7k$.

We cannot tell what really happened since the accuses does not want to say anything. But this leave a huge impact on the reputation of bitcoin and again tv networks using a quote from the central bank said, be careful in investing in bitcoin.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I think this is the reason why people who are not fully knowledgeable about bitcoin are concluding it as a scam and illicit. While logically speaking, they're just using it to fulfill their own interest. Hope people will be more wise and serves as a lesson as they trust those kind of people not on bitcoin itself.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

I have heard of that company and they call it NEW G. They are inviting people to invest in their company in which the funds will be used to purchased bitcoin. It was good at the start but just recently they stopped paying. There are two sides of the story, its either they are doing a pyramiding scheme or they have huge losses after bitcoin fell from 20k$ to 7k$.

We cannot tell what really happened since the accuses does not want to say anything. But this leave a huge impact on the reputation of bitcoin and again tv networks using a quote from the central bank said, be careful in investing in bitcoin.
This is one of the reason why the government banned the bitcoin. Because sometimes it is used to make crime. And in last night in my country there are news about the bitcoin scam. It is called pyramiding scam. I'm sure that the others know about it. They make you invest and they said that your invest will be doubled in after a months or etc. So be careful and alert on the scammer
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

I do not even understand the connection between cryptocurrencies and frauds. All pyramid frauds that are made by means of cryptocurrencies can also be made with cash or traditional payment methods.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

I do not even understand the connection between cryptocurrencies and frauds. All pyramid frauds that are made by means of cryptocurrencies can also be made with cash or traditional payment methods.
Absolutely agree with you and the truth that it hindered earlier to create a bunch of different financial pyramids for Fiat, and then as soon as the bitcoin was out and all the labels were hung on him.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

It is so sad that there are people using bitcoin in a scam way that's why it is hard for other people to believe that this is helpful and changes our lives but because of those who are bad, bitcoin now has a bad image.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: