Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 12:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time watcher... first time poster  (Read 598 times)
Bitdrunk (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:02:15 PM

Howdy bitcoiniacs!!  I've lurked around the forum for quite a while now. I've learned a lot and have had a lot of fun on this btc ride with you all.  I figured it was time to come out of the shadows and say something.

A good friend and I got into btc nearly 2 years ago.  While I don't hold a huge amount of btc I'm confident what I do have has the potential to change my life and the lives of people around me.  This has been an amazing journey this far and it's just getting started!  I have no plans of selling any of my btc anytime soon.  I mined in the beginning but then sold my cards and started buying them.  I'm comfortable with what I have now... but who doesn't dream of holding more?  When this does go "to da moon" I'll be ready.  I'm ready to enjoy some new found wealth and start a business that will keep me occupied... wouldn't it be nice to work because you want to and not because you have to?  I hope that can happen in a couple years.  lol

I'm happy to be involved, in my little way, with such a world changing innovation!  A big thanks to those that have made this possible!!  Smiley

/cheers!
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 09:51:08 PM

Welcome! How much did you buy your BTC for and do you mine?

Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:53:45 PM

Hi! Welcome! :>
Bitdrunk (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:17:35 AM

I bought 15 at around $95 and 20 more recently at around $200.  I did mining for a while.. that's how I got the majority of my btc.  I'm now sitting at just under triple digits.  I think I'm content sitting on what I have until it's enough to retire and open a bar.  lol.  So what... a couple years?  Wink
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 12:58:38 AM

I bought 15 at around $95 and 20 more recently at around $200.  I did mining for a while.. that's how I got the majority of my btc.  I'm now sitting at just under triple digits.  I think I'm content sitting on what I have until it's enough to retire and open a bar.  lol.  So what... a couple years?  Wink

Haha, clearly your username states your ambition! Tongue

Bitdrunk (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:21:55 AM

Indeed it does.   Grin
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 01:23:05 AM

Indeed it does.   Grin

Just looked at your memo line. Nice pun Tongue

BasicBitcoiner

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:24:47 AM

We can only hope!  I don't think I'll be retiring off my BTC, but at the very least, I'm supplementing my retirement stash with it.  

Good luck to you bitdrunk!!
Bitdrunk (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:19:30 AM

We can only hope!  I don't think I'll be retiring off my BTC, but at the very least, I'm supplementing my retirement stash with it.  

Good luck to you bitdrunk!!
Thank you!  But who needs luck when we have bitcoin?  haha

Good luck to us all! Smiley
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:33:06 AM

i hate to admit it, but i have been doing nothing since the january/february. i really regret not getting more involved, especially since i had already purchased the coins. there would have been much more opportunity to score some coin, but oh well. that's just the way it goes. all i can do is remind myself that i fell asleep while the bulls ran by me  Shocked
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:59:40 AM

Hello drunko! haha, enjoy the forum and topics!
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:41:21 PM

Howdy bitcoiniacs!!  I've lurked around the forum for quite a while now. I've learned a lot and have had a lot of fun on this btc ride with you all.  I figured it was time to come out of the shadows and say something.

A good friend and I got into btc nearly 2 years ago.  While I don't hold a huge amount of btc I'm confident what I do have has the potential to change my life and the lives of people around me.  This has been an amazing journey this far and it's just getting started!  I have no plans of selling any of my btc anytime soon.  I mined in the beginning but then sold my cards and started buying them.  I'm comfortable with what I have now... but who doesn't dream of holding more?  When this does go "to da moon" I'll be ready.  I'm ready to enjoy some new found wealth and start a business that will keep me occupied... wouldn't it be nice to work because you want to and not because you have to?  I hope that can happen in a couple years.  lol

I'm happy to be involved, in my little way, with such a world changing innovation!  A big thanks to those that have made this possible!!  Smiley

/cheers!
Good luck with the $115,000 asset of yours  Cheesy Hope it triples

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: