Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and on what do you spend crypto in your city?  (Read 422 times)
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:37 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:04:08 PM by Crumple Cat

I've not used crypto to buy anything. It's purely for investment purposes at the moment however if a convenient travel wallet and enough places were to start taking it i could see it as a great travel payment option while overseas.

Go Green!

Thanks for the feedback. Personally for me, it is also especially relevant in the context of traveling. Well, let's contribute to the filling of this Dether world crypto map http://shop.dether.io/ and we will be able to more and more often use crypto as payment for goods and services during our travel around the world Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Unfortunately, the use of cryptocurrency in my country is not very common. For that reason I can not say I bought services or products with cryptocurrency except internet environment. Certain leading construction firms have announced that they will accept payments with Bitcoin, but it was not possible to use them because there were not so many investment or money in my account. On the Internet, I can say that I use it for various services.
Country I'm living in: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
CatDaddy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:35:15 PM

Well, since Playkey (cloud gaming provider) are soon will accept their tokens as payment to subscription and their headquarters are in my city, that would mean I can spend crypto in my city  Smiley
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

Unfortunately, the use of cryptocurrency in my country is not very common. For that reason I can not say I bought services or products with cryptocurrency except internet environment. Certain leading construction firms have announced that they will accept payments with Bitcoin, but it was not possible to use them because there were not so many investment or money in my account. On the Internet, I can say that I use it for various services.
Country I'm living in: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Thank you for sharing information in your country! This is useful for my work. As far as I know, in Turkey, crypto is developing quite actively. I think soon more and more local businesses will be involved in this and will accept crypto as a payment for goods and services, especially the barrier is reduced with the use of stable coins, such as MakerDAO. By the way, Dether recently announced an official partnership with them. This will allow shops not to worry because of the large volatility of crypto and more confident to accept crypto using usable and decentralized app like Dether Smiley

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Fortunately, in my country, in Ukraine it is not forbidden to use cryptocurrencies, but there are still very few places where it can be spent. I often pay cryptocurrency at several restaurants in the city where I live. And I buy e-books, accessories for phone, computer, etc. from time to time in online stores, but it's still too early to talk about the full distribution of cryptocurrencies, but positive changes are noticeable.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

I see the highest reflection of the increase in the crypto money world in my country. This value is 4 quadrant. You can choose our country to cash your crypt money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: