Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED - 0.02BTC Payment]Looking for a programmer to fetch BCH from my address  (Read 214 times)
jreister (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 06:12:39 PM by jreister

Hey guys,

A while ago I posted this threading looking for someone to recover my old BTC wallet dating from 2015 that was stored on Ninki Wallet. User @crptdv managed to do it.

This was the original BTC ninki-recovery script: https://github.com/Ninkip2p/ninki-recover
This is the updated version created by @crptdv: https://github.com/btccrpt/ninki-recover

User has also informed me that I should be able to get the BCH out of these addresses, since my BTC balance at the time of the fork was 3 BTC, therefore I also have 3 BCH on those addresses. Since I can't seem to get in touch with the guy who did it, I am looking for a programmer to edit the script accordingly so that it fetches the BCH from my addresses and I can withdraw them to my BCH wallet.

Escrow is a must.

Regards,
jreister

EDIT 11.04.2018
UPDATE: Can confirm user @starmyc

Great programmer, great communication and it all went pretty smooth with an easy solution he provided. Recommended.

Proof of payment: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/1a756281f87992a599be74d71181614662d37a692c7500816096d9b302aabffc
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

I can try this task. Can you reserve it for me for like 72 hours or so on?
I will let you know if i don't manage to edit the code in a way that it works  Grin

Edit: No need to setup escrow yet, just a reservation. Will tell you if i have a working script, so you can escrow the funds before i hand it over.

jreister (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

I can try this task. Can you reserve it for me for like 72 hours or so on?
I will let you know if i don't manage to edit the code in a way that it works  Grin

Edit: No need to setup escrow yet, just a reservation. Will tell you if i have a working script, so you can escrow the funds before i hand it over.
Hey, unfortunately I cannot reserve it for a certain person. I will pay the first person who comes with a working solution.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Hey, unfortunately I cannot reserve it for a certain person. I will pay the first person who comes with a working solution.

I do not understand why not, not even 24 hours? As this takes some time, and i'd risk spending hours of work for nothing.

jreister (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

I do not understand why not, not even 24 hours? As this takes some time, and i'd risk spending hours of work for nothing.
Well I don't have any guarantee that you will succeed so therefore I can't just push every other person who wants to try and do it away without actually knowing whether it will work or not.
corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Check PM
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

There would be an easier way of just simply importing the seed to Electron Cash wallet for example (after withdrawing) and then just
Did you create your wallet with ninki, or which program? Im having some problems with the derivation path, so knowing what program was used to generate the seed would help alot.

jreister (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

There would be an easier way of just simply importing the seed to Electron Cash wallet for example (after withdrawing) and then just
Did you create your wallet with ninki, or which program? Im having some problems with the derivation path, so knowing what program was used to generate the seed would help alot.
It was created using ninki, yes.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7117

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

Hey jreister,

I sent you a PM with a potential solution which I'm almost sure it's going to work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jreister (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

UPDATE: Can confirm user @starmyc

Great programmer, great communication and it all went pretty smooth with an easy solution he provided. Recommended.

Proof of payment: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/1a756281f87992a599be74d71181614662d37a692c7500816096d9b302aabffc
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7117

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

So... the method I PM'ed you didn't work? It's good to know in case anyone else have the same issue than you in the future.

You could also post the working script here for the same reason I described above.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jreister (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

So... the method I PM'ed you didn't work? It's good to know in case anyone else have the same issue than you in the future.

You could also post the working script here for the same reason I described above.
No it did not work. As for the script, I don't think it would be of much importance since it has to be edited with a lot of details for each transaction. You can PM starymc about it if you really want to know more.
starmyc

Activity: 198
Merit: 130

Some random software engineer

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 08:39:33 PM by starmyc

Hello, I confirm I've completed the task.

It was not possible with the script to unlock the coins. It was required to export private & public keys, and to craft the multisig transaction by hand using bitcoin ABC.

Used script was like the following: https://gist.github.com/mycroft/3accaf2a2e3ea325f670707b3ea4605d

Hi, I'm just some random software engineer.
You can check my projects: Bitcoin & altcoin balances/addresses listing dumps: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: