Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 05:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MasterNodes]Get 100% PASSIVE INCOME Joining My Group! $100/Day Easily Reachable  (Read 177 times)
kukelka (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Hello friends,

I am not such person who likes fancy graphics and so on, I like to be straightforward without much talk.

What I am offering is to earn passive income with MASTERNODES by starting with very little budget and scale it to $50 a day, $100 a day and so on.

What is a MASTERNODE?

Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running.
But masternodes are considerably different in their functionality than normal nodes.
They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks/transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin/Litcoin.

Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are:

• Increasing privacy of transactions
  • Doing instant transactions
  • Participating in governance and voting
  • Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos

What Does It Take To Run A Masternode?

Just like full nodes in a cryptocurrency, masternodes can be run by anyone. However, there is an entry barrier in place to ensure that the system doesn’t get malicious. The entry barrier is what one needs to commit or collateralize certain units of that particular cryptocurrency to run a masternode.

This is done to ensure that a masternode owner doesn’t cheat or corrupt the system and the best of doing so is by putting this entry barrier where the masternode operator has something at stake in the whole game.

So naturally, it becomes very less likely that a masternode operator will cheat because he has a stake in running the whole system and even if he chooses to do so he will be punished in the form of devaluation of their own HODLings.

Now that you have understood the concept of masternode, let us see what all things are required to set it up:

• One needs a minimum amount of coins of that particular crypto. (For DASH MN you need 1000 DASH units and for PIVX MN you need 10,000 PIVX units) So this minimum number varies from crypto to crypto
  • One needs a VPS or server to host that wallet for 24 x 7
  • One needs a dedicated IP address for that
  • One needs some storage space to save the blockchain

These are the pretty much same requirements for any masternode cryptocurrency.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What I am offering?

I am offering to JOIN my discord GROUP where you could easily start earning from MASTERNODES.
We are creating and running various cryptocurrency masternodes and giving the ability for people to buy 'seats' and be a part of masternode and earn passive income.

• You don't need to setup a masternode.
  • You don't need to take care of a masternode.
  • You don't need to invest huge amount of money to be a part of MN and get rewards.
  • You could start with very low amount of money and start receiving coin's.

EXAMPLE of Masternode which we running right now.

CROP Masternode.

One 'Seat' cost 250 crop coins. Such 'seat' right now cost about $70-$80 and you would get about 7-8 coins each day. One coin cost $0.3, so you would get $2-$3 daily, $60-$90 monthly.

You could buy 10 such 'seats', so your earning would be $20-$30 daily doing absolutely NOTHING! Wink

In discord group you would find what MN we are currently running, how much it cost to buy a 'seat', how long we are accepting new 'seats', which masternodes will be in future and other stuff about masternodes.

How EVERYTHING works?

1. You JOIN Discord GROUP.
2. Each week we ANNOUNCE new currency MASTERNODE (after doing deep research).
3. You can buy 'seats' to be a part of masternode. Each Masternode 'seat' cost differently, but typically it's about $50-$150.
4. Send COINS to US and starPassiveiving weekly payouts.

100% passive INCOME !

We are taking 15% from payouts, but it's really not much and we would use this for servers for running MN.

The price for JOINING Masternode CLUB is just $100 for the first 10 people, later price will be $200, so hurry to be a part of our wonderful CLUB and START earning PASSIVE INCOME!

FOR 20 FIRST PEOPLE JOINING IS FREE !

You always can PM me with questions or add me on skype: markosvald40@outlook.com

[/list]
Jobby Weaker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

Is this still available at the first 20 people?
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

who would pay $100 just to join masternode club? we can join shared MN for free! No VPS, no setup, nothin..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: