Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ****** Post limit for each member in the forum **********  (Read 218 times)
hoangvuthach (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

do you think like me ?
I am a member of the forum, every day I spend 2 hours to read the information people post .
And there is a truth that merit has a very bad influence on the quality of the post .
Why do I say so?
I'm not talking about high ranking members .
I talk about low-level members looking to merit to reach high-level forums .
The pressure must have merit causing them to have many posts , They do not even reply to commentators on their posts .
I do not know whether the post is quality or is garbage when it's not read .
And when I finish reading I realize I've wasted a few minutes of life for a nonsense post  Cry Cry Cry
Limit posts without limiting comments .
When limiting posts, I think instead of quantity they will focus on quality
I will read more quality posts instead of junk posts
Who has the right to decide in the forum, when reading this article, hope you will listen to my opinion .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

do you think like me ?
No.

Nope. Most will move to their next account and do exactly the same (continue with having useless posts).

I highly doubt it. Instead of this, you should start reporting those (useless posts).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

do you think like me ?
No.

Nope. Most will move to their next account and do exactly the same (continue with having useless posts).

I highly doubt it. Instead of this, you should start reporting those (useless posts).
Too much to report, I do not think it will end but it will be limited
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Just wanted to know, does "report to moderator" button really work? I mean, if I report someone, will there be an actions taken coming from the Mods or do I need a certain level of membership inorder to do so (Sr. member-Legendary Members)?

Can a low-level member have its weight in terms of reporting scams, spams, et. al?
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Just wanted to know, does "report to moderator" button really work? I mean, if I report someone, will there be an actions taken coming from the Mods or do I need a certain level of membership inorder to do so (Sr. member-Legendary Members)?

Can a low-level member have its weight in terms of reporting scams, spams, et. al?
I agree with you, maybe he does not understand what we are going through.

Although the charts are due to lazy, every day I  post  and answer dozens of comments, you see I still jr.member
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I don't think so, in serious issues, which need to deeply discussions, limit maximum number of threads per day is stupid idea.
Moreover, you should honestly tell me which is your main objective when creating the topic, please.
Is it mainly aim at getting merits from readers?
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I agree with you, maybe he does not understand what we are going through.

Although the charts are due to lazy, every day I  post  and answer dozens of comments, you see I still jr.member

I do sympathize you on your OP about what is happening right now, more factual thingy without real interactions. It feels like your talking with an encyclopedian robot or AI whatever you call it, and that's the case right now on some boards. But lets just forget about ranking up and attaining a higher level status.

My point is this "does newbies or any low ranked member have a voice on this forum?" I don't want to make a scene here its just I'm curious.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Correct, it won't but you can help in getting rid of them.

It works perfectly, there's no level requirement for reporting (as long as what you report is accurate, appropriate actions will be made).
- Just to be clear, scams aren't moderated (instead of reporting those, create a thread on appropriate boards):

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

Although the charts are due to lazy, every day I  post  and answer dozens of comments, you see I still jr.member
That's another issue. Blaming those for not ranking up (not receiving merits), is wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

Correct, it won't but you can help in getting rid of them.

It works perfectly, there's no level requirement for reporting (as long as what you report is accurate, appropriate actions will be made).
- Just to be clear, scams aren't moderated (instead of reporting those, create a thread on appropriate boards):

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

Although the charts are due to lazy, every day I  post  and answer dozens of comments, you see I still jr.member
That's another issue. Blaming those for not ranking up (not receiving merits), is wrong.
I do not blame myself for not getting merit, it is due to my laziness .
I only read posts without regular posts .
I just want to say that since members can send dozens of posts per day, they can limit them to 5 posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: